The Unfortunate Encounter

Sophia a beautiful , pure and innocent girl, who lives a average life struggling with debts and works as a part timer in a cafe. And looking for a job at a very young age she started working as a part timer .

"Good Morning Maria" ( shop owner)

" Morning sophia"

"sorry I'm late " and she gets to work

(as she greets a customer) Hi, welcome to our café. What can I get for you today?( wow he is handsome as hell he is wearing black shirt and with blue suit his green eyes and rose lips .. sophia got interpreted by her thoughts

" Hello are u listening ?"

"sry ,yes sir what can I get you?" Feeling nervous

(sarcastically)" A black coffee"

" ok".

As she is walking , She accidentally spilled coffee all over his face

"Oh no, I'm so sorry sir , I didn't mean to spill that drink on you"

She grabbed tissues to clean,she started rubbing his face with the tissue.

" wait don't even lay your sluty finger touch me " he shouted at her .

"Do you have any idea who I am?" He asked with a cold, menacing tone.

"I'm sorry, I don't." She replied, feeling intimidated.

"I'm Adam, a wealthy businessman, and now you've humiliated me in front of all these people." He gestured around the busy café.

"I'm truly sorry, I'll clean up ( she started pick tissues to clean )

" you idiot.. stop right there don't, don't touch me, do you know what u have done uhh.. " feeling angry he said .

" I'm really really sorry sir "

"I don't want your sorry girl. I want you to pay for what you've done." He said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" She asked, her voice shaking.

"I'll make sure you regret ever crossing my path. Mark my words." He said before storming out of the café.

"What have I done?" She whispered to herself

(sighing) "I can't believe that just happened." She said to herself after Adam stormed out of the café.

"Are you okay, sophia? That man was being so rude to you." Maria said with concerned tone.

"I'll be okay. I just never expected to run into someone like him."

"Well, don't let him get to you. People like him always think they're better than everyone else, but in the end, they're just bullies."

(nodding) "You're right. I won't let him control my life. I'll just do my best to avoid him from now on."

The rest of Sophia's shift passed by uneventfully, and she was finally able to go home to her family. Despite the encounter with Adam, she was grateful for the love and support of her family. She knew that no matter what life threw at her, she could always count on them to be there for her.

" I can't believe what she done and just sorry. I will make u regret for what u done wait and see.(he thought to himself)

Adam entered his office he is a ceo to adam group of industries which is no 1 in New York
He is the second richest person in the country

" good morning sir here is your schedule for today"john his secretary greeted him.

" cancel the meeting john and tell arrange it to afternoon I'm not in the mood right now"

"ok sir "

"and don't distrub me for next 1 hour"

"Ok sir "

Adam is still angry thinking about the girl he encountered at cafe . He came and sat on the chair

(After few days)

"Ah..." she screamed

"Oh moo what happened sophia" my mother hurriedly asked .

"I got interview mail ah... u know mom I received job interview from largest company"

" oh moo my daughter so talented , come down let's have breakfast"

"Waaa I can't image ,I should definitely get this job , u will Sophia come on".