From Waitress To Celebrity Bride Trey Songz

How I Met My Husband? Lets See.

5 Years Ago...

"Michelle!!" My Boss Yelled.

"Yes Sir" I said.

"There's A Table Waiting For You To Take There Order"

"Yes Sir" I rushed of to the table.

I pulled out my pad and pen.

"Hello My Names Michelle May I Take Your Order"

"Yea Um..Ill Have Fries With A Shake" This Guy Said.

"What Kind Of Shake?" I asked.

"Strawberry"

"Good Choice Its Personally My Favorite" I said starting a quick conversation.

"Really?"

"Yea With Whip Cream And A Cherry On Top" I Smiled.

He smiled.

"Im gonna go get you your order"

I walked away and my friend pulled me to the side squealing.

"Oh My God Do You Know Who That Is?"

"Um No"

"That's Trey Songz"

"And I Don't Care I Have A Boyfriend Remember?"

"Yea How Can I Forget He Beats You Everyday"

"Not Everyday"

"Well He Beats You And Thats My Point"

"So"

"So He Can Fucking Kill Your Ass"

I grabbed Treys Tray.

"No He Cant"

"You Come To Work Everyday Just To Get Away From Him Am I Correct?"

I sighed.

"Yes But We Love Each Other"

"Thats What You Think I Bet Hes At Home Fucking Somebody....But You Dont Care Cause You Love Him"

"I Do And I Know Hes Not Doing That"

"We'll See...You Know What Were Gonna Go On Our Lunch Break Early And See For Our Selves"

"Fine But Im Telling You No Bitch Is In Our Bed"

"Sure"

Trey Got Up And Left A Tip.

"Thanks For Coming Come Again"

He Turned Around Smiling And Nodded.

"Boss Were Going To Break" Shayla said.

"Okay"

I grabbed my tip and we left.

"He Gave You 200 Dollars"

"I Know Right"

We walked to my house.

We tiptoed up the squeaky porch and went inside quietly. I heard loud moans coming from upstairs.

"I Told You" Shayla whispered.

"It Could Be A Movie"

"Stop With The Excuses"

We tiptoed up the stairs and since I didnt want to see what was going on Shayla cracked the door and looked for herself. She looked at me wide eyed.

"What?" I asked.

"Theres Like 3 Girls In That Bed"

I Opened The Door And All Three Of The Girls Turned And Looked At Me. Nate Sat Up.

"What The Hell You Doing Here So Early?"

"How Long Have You Been Doing This"

"Why Are You Here Early?"

"How Long?"

"....."

"HOW LONG NATHAN!?"

"Since We Had Our First Fight"

"For 2 Years" I pushed the girls off the bed.

Nathan put his boxers on. I started throwing punches at him. He pushed me up against the wall. He was tighting his grip on my wrist. I spit in his face so he can release his grip. But he just slammed me on the floor. Shayla jumped in. He started punching her and i got up and kicked him in his face. He grabbed my hair and kneed me in my face. Shayla jumped on his back and grabbed his eyes.

"IM SICK OF YOU!" I yelled.

I kicked him in his groin. He fell over and Shayla kept kicking him in his stomach. I went to pack my things and I got my last hits in and we left.

We walked back to work and went to the bathroom to clean up.

Hours Later Of Working...

We were closing up. And I hid in the supplies closet and slept there.

The Next Morning..

I woke up super early. I went to the bathroom. I washed my body at the sink and brushed my teeth. And put my uniform on. I left back out and started to cleaned the diner. There was a knock on the door. I jumped and looked at the door. It was Trey. I sighed of relief and unlocked the door for him. He came in and sat at the bar.

"Hey uh..."

"Michelle"

"Michelle Im Tremaine But Mostly Known As Trey"

"I Know" I smiled.

He smiled back.

"Coffee?"

"Yes Please"

I poured him coffee.

"I Know This May Be Personal But What Happened To Your Face?"

"Oh My...Boy..Ex-Boyfriend Cheated On Me For Two Years And I Just Found Out Yesterday.." I started to tear up.

"And We Had A Fist Fight And I Left Him So Now I Live Here" At that point I crying. He started rubbing my back.

"Its okay you dont cry"

Out Of Nowhere Glass Is Being Shattered And Fire Is Everywhere.

"Shit"

Trey jumped over the counter and grabbed me and we dunked low. Fire went over our heads then stopped. We stood up slowly.

"Where trapped...Were gonna die"

"Is there another window in here?"

"Yes in the closet"

He looked at the closet. Fire surrounded it. He put me over his shoulder and started kicking the door in. The door opened. He looked around for a window. He pushed the large supply cart to the side and there was a small window. He closed the door. He kept trying to break the window.

"Okay I want you to kick the window with all your might"

I nodded. He lifted me over his head and I started kicking the window really hard. I was shocked that it broke. He gently slide me through the window and slide out himself. We started to run. We reached his car and he unlocked the car and we got in and he drove to the mall.