IMPORTANT NOTE

Please read until the end.

Hello. As what I've said before last 2021, magkakaroon ako ng major revision sa first three stories in this series at kasama doon ang istorya na ito. Dapat last last year pa siya but I've been very busy with my studies this past few years.

I took a long rest and I used those times to reflect on my mistakes in this story, binasa ko po lahat ng suggestions, feedbacks, violent comments and even private messages on how I can improve this story. And fortunately, I am done with the revision in the first book and this is next. I am very thankful with feedbacks that I got, and it wouldn't be successful if wala kayong mga nagbibigay ng comments and suggestions.

I am hoping for your full understanding if the revision of this story might take long. I am an undergrad scholar who takes 27 units per semester and a part-time worker at the same time.

Again po, I will be very happy with the comments, suggestions and feedbacks that you can give, but please, don't be harsh. I want to try my best to give justice to the characters of this book and harsh comments aren't helping.

From this day, February 12, 2023, Psychopath Series #2 will be currently unavailable.

Thank you.