A birthday party

We first see the Penguins and Lexis start to load up a cannon while the main gain from Madagascar are dancing in the background and the Afro circus and I like to move it move it is playing in the background. Then skipper lights up the cannon.

Skipper: Ah, that song! I swear it's gonna make me lose my salmon.

Kowalski: Singing getting louder, Skipper!

Skipper: Well, move faster! Somebody get the wig off Private. Lexis stop dancing!

Lexis: Sorry, I still love that song no matter what you say. It's kinda catchy.

Skipper: Sure whatever you say.

(Then we see Private dancing with the rainbow wig on then Rico removes the wig)

Skipper: Kowalski, status report!

Kowalski: I'm really getting tired of this song!

Lexis: Disagree.

(Then we see Kowalski, Rico, Private, and Lexis pole vault inside the cannon)

Skipper: Well, the best part in owning a circus is you can transport a cannon over state lines.

(The cannon then fires into the air then they use the pole they used as a parachute and start to fly away)

Skipper: 10 years ago on this very day, a tiny egg hatched, and our world got a little bit cuter.

Private: (laughs)

Lexis: So I hope you love what we got you for your birthday!

Skipper: So tonight, Private, we celebrate your birthday by infiltrating the United States gold depository at Fort Knox!

Kowalski: Splendid!

Private: What?

Lexis: It wasn't my idea.

Skipper: There she is everyone. The object of our unholy desire. The butter on our biscuit. The royal flush.

Private: Skipper?

Skipper: Private, what's our rule about interrupting analogies?

Private: Sorry. Please continue.

Skipper: The moment's gone. Private ruined it.

Lexis: Don't be mad at him it's his birthday!

Kowalski: Sir, we're approaching our target.

(They all hit the wall and fall down on the roof)

Private: But, Skipper, I really don't-

Skipper: Are you questioning my leadership, Private?

Private: No, sir.

Skipper: Too bad. (Everyone gets on the feet and looks below them) Cause I respect a soldier with some moxie.

Lexis: (whispers) Sure you do.

Private: Really? Then I really think we should-

Skipper: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Dial back the moxie, sass-mouth. (Look at Private for a sec) Oh, look at you. (Ruffles his head) Still so adorable.

Lexis: Shhh, I see guards underneath us.

Skipper: (has something with him) Fire in the hole.

(Skipper throws something on the ground that has a little clock on it it starts to spin)

Guard: Huh?

The little clock: 8 o'clock. Night night time.

(Pink smoke gets filled then the guards pass out which gives the Penguins and Lexis time to get inside)