The G Word

I never knew what 'gay' meant. I just was told that is was not 'normal' and was something to stay away from, but i was content to find out what this mystical and magical word meant.
So lets start by talking about my first ever boy crush.
I believed that i had a crush on a girl called Lilly. She was quite pretty but i believed that thinking someone was pretty meant that you liked them (this was in 4th grade, i was a dumb kid), but in actual fact, i found out that i started to grow feelings towards her stepbrother Billy. He was so amazing. Crystal blue eyes, straight sandy blonde hair and a bright, white smile to die for. He was nice at first, but then he found out that i had a 'crush' on his sister and so did she. Which in actual fact, she didn't mind. So we became quite good friends, talking, going to each others houses. All of that friend crap. I loved it because i got to hang around her brother.he was always with his friend Bailey, he was an ass.
One amazing day, i told Lilly something that i found so scary and weird, i told her that i LOVED her brothers eyes.
"Are you gay?!?!?" She blurted right at me.
"Whats that?" I questioned.
"You like a boy" she said with a little giggled
So that is how i learnt what the word GAY meant. P.s. I obviously said "no" as i was believe i was in love with a girl.
HA, me, in love with a girl. Hahaha.