5 fingers up ur pussy

when nadia who was a innocent woman wokeup in a deserted forest she realised she was fucked she tried escaping but before her sore legs could due to hamda suckjng her pussy all night hamda alr caught her.
Hamda's pov:
"where you tryan run to huh" he was really horny and he tears her underwear apart and to his surprise it was already dripping blood and wetness he was in love so he went down and licked it up making nadia moan and say "p-pls dont ehh" but he doesnt care he got up and shoved his whole hand inside her pussy making her legs jerk but he held them with his legs while he was pushing it in and out as if theres no tomorrow her cum was dripping all over she ended up squirting over his whole body and again he licked it up and said 😍"u taste so good baby 👅 "
the next day nadia wokeup in his house and as soon as she wokeup she realised that he was in her BOOBS his face was squished in and when he realisrd she was awake he started suckinf and biting it leavung marks everywhere nadia couldnt handle this and aaid "o-h plleasee etop ahhh" hamda replies saying "call me daddy bbg 😏 " she goes "daddyyy please shove ur cock in me and cum in me daddy ahhhhh" he replies whole smirking and says "want me so bad dont u" rhen he suddenly flips her the back away so her ass is in front of hkm and suddenly with no warning shoves his dick in her while in doggy style making her a moaning mess she couldnt take this she was scratching the bed sheets and everything hamda knew she wanted to touch him bht too bad he was punishing her so goes and handcuffs her yet keeps the same pace while fuckjng her until he cums inside her.
*after 10 rounds*
"you still wanna go babygirl cuz km not tirer at all until i rip ur pussy so hard that ull beg me to stop" and then with no warning he shoves his dick in her mouth making her choke all over but doesnt care and at last he says "u shldve not worn rhis sexy dress which tempted me to fuck ur pussy and destroy ur body baby girl"
the dress: