...Where am I...?

I blink a few times while trying to open my eyes, a bright light looking down at me. I cover my eyes with my arm as one eye's closed the other's open. I sit up bringing my arms to my side I look around. It seems I'm on a weird island... but this islands weird... with...purple pillars? I wonder where I am as I stand up turning around only to be met with vast ocean... I pinch myself feeling as if this might be a dream... I mean, this stuff only happens in movies... right? But as I pinch myself I don't wake up... I just feel a quick pain that fades away in a second due to the pinch. I guess this isn't a dream.... I turn around and look around more. But then I remember what happened...cue flashback..... I was flying my plane and suddenly something hit me, I don't know what hit me but it cause my plane to lose control, after that I crashed and then everything went black...end flashback...

I see some weird flowers as I approach them I kneel down to pick one up. "Hey! Who do you think you are!? Trying to rip me out of the ground, you barbarian!" The flower grows a face and speaks and I stumble back, startled. The flower looks closely at me, as if it's inspecting me. I go near it again to talk back and maybe try to start a conversation but as the strange talking flower gets a closer look at me a surprised look on their face appears as their eyes widen a bit, their mouth shape began to resemble an o as they begin to speak again, "Oh! You're a human... so sorry for my rude behavior!" He said with an apologetic tone as they bring up a vine waving at me, "Well I guess I should introduce myself... heh. Well! I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower!" He says as his vine shakes my hand, an awkward smile on his face. "I-I'm Frisk... Frisk the human I guess..." I say still confused on how this works and waiting for some explanation.

 "Well I hope you don't get the wrong impression of me..." He says as he stops shaking my hand and puts the vine back into the ground, I finally process the situation and ask where I am, "So uh... where are we?" Flowey responds with a simple "Oh, we're in the ruins island... you'll find out why it's called that the more you explore."

---------------------------------------<3-----------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry this was a pretty short chapter, I'll do more chapters a bit later, but for now this will have to do! Bye, see ya next chapter!