~ 𝟷 ~

(Victoria's POV)
"Mum~ I'm gonna be late." I yell at her, Me and my friend Lorena have made the decision to move to LA. Australia is our home but we are getting older and need a bit of a change, I reckon the move with be ruff at first but we'll get used to it. She finally lets me go from her bear hug to let me put my bags in the boot, I quickly ran to give my cat Mimi a hug.I ran back to the car and jump in. "Hurry mum, we have to pick up Lorena the flight leaves in 30 minutes!!"
I say in the most childish way.
~ 𝟷𝟶 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ~

We finally arrived at Lorena's house and I give her a big hug as soon as she walks out the door with her suitcase. We sprint back to the car knowing damn well we only have around 10 minutes till the plane takes off.

~ 𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 ~

"Flight *** is ready for boarding." The loud speaker says.I give my mum a hug, crying wasn't that necessary so I kept it in until next time I see her. We start walking into the plane, We found our seats and sat down. I got a window seat while she got the seat next to me, just before the plane takes off I fell asleep somehow..

I wake up to someone shaking me, it was Lorena. "We are here! I can't believe we are in LA!" I then twist my head to the window and see the beautiful view. We get off the plane and go to our rental car ( we already got the keys back in Australia, don't worry kids.)

~ 𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 ~

After what felt like half an hour we got out of the car to see a 10 story apartment, it looked absolutely gorgeous. We got our suitcases from the boot and walk inside, we walk down the hallway to see our apartment. The neighbours saw that we came and walked up to us, as they greeted us we learn that the boys names were Jake, Corey, Sam and Colby. Not gonna lie but when I first layed eyes on Colby the only thing I could stare at was his stunning, ocean blue eyes. I think he caught me staring and moved his face closer to mine.
"You all good there gorgeous?"
"Um yeah I was just uh-" I think I'm blushing a bit but can't be so sure until I get cut off by Corey
"Colby, now's not the time to be flirting with our neighbours."
We just start laughing at the way Corey spoke in 
I think we're all gonna get along just fine, I guess we will find out.

~ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ~

Our stuff arrived as soon as I woke up. I go to swing the door open and see the boys standing in front of the door just about to knock on it.
"Hi, we think there is quite a lot of stuff here and though you might need help." Jake says in such a polite way.
"Me and Lorena wouldn't mind some help so I guess so, let me just go get dressed." I give in the same tone of voice allowing them in.

I go back to my room and pick out a nice outfit
⇊⇊

I know we aren't going out to a goth club but it's a nice outfit

I know we aren't going out to a goth club but it's a nice outfit.As soon as I walk out I feel everyone's eyes on me, especially Colby. I just shook my head giggling about them starting at me, I walk over to the kitchen to make my self a coffee while the others just sit down. I feel someone behind me so turn and see Colby right behind me leaning against the counter.
"You know you look very beautiful it that."
He says in a deeper tone
"Not even close."I say getting in his my face.
"COLBY WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT FLIRTING WITH OUR NEIGHBOUR!!" Corey yells from the other side of the room. Our faces go red as we laugh our ass's off hearing that,so I yell back in a childish tone.
"He's just tryna be nice to me!"
I drink my coffee and start unpacking, I can't believe that Lorena is sleeping through all this.I get tired and walk up to her room and see her crying.
"Lorena what's wrong what happened!"
"One of my dogs just died from cancer, I've had her since i was born."
I got sad also since I knew which one It was since it was so cute.I inform her that the boys have been helping me move all the stuff in the apartment for around an hour, she said she would come down in a bit since she was still tired. I walk out of her room to see they are all laying on the lounge, they seem like the deserve my amazing mac and cheese.
I walk down and start cooking.

~ 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 ~

"Do I smell Mac and cheese?!" Everyone says in sync while leaning over the lounge and into the kitchen.
"100%, My famous Mac and cheese is finally ready." I say handing them all a bowl, as soon as they took a bite they gobbled it all up.
"That was bloody amazing how did you make this?" Sam says while rolling his eyes back to how nice it was.
"I've been making it ever since I was an 11 year old, I'll have to ask younger me why I decided to make it like that."
"It's not as tasty as you Victoria." Colby says in his deep voice.
"Cole Robert Brock I swear to god I will kill you!" Corey says while jumping on him.
"What's so wrong about him being flirty to me?"
They go silent and start yelling at Corey for answers.
"Bec-because uhm."
"SPILL!"
"I have no reasons."
We all get disappointed since we had to wait 3 minutes for an answer.

~ 𝟸 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ~

It's around 8pm and some how the boys are fast asleep so i just leave them be and get dressed in pyjamas.
⇊⇊

I felt so cozy, I grab a bunch of blankets and put them over the boys one by one

I felt so cozy, I grab a bunch of blankets and put them over the boys one by one. As soon as it comes to Colby I just fold it over him a scruff his hair up until he grabs my waist and pulls me towards him and says.
"Don't go, your to cute."
I start blushing so I just stay with him and fall asleep..

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎.𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚐 𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝟸 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕.𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎, 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚍𝚗 𝙴𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚑 𝚋𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎
♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎