Chapter 1

Hi! My name is Carrie.
I am going to a new school today!! I am really nervous and excited at the same time.
I feel like people won't like the way I am.
I like Jazz music and I read a lot. I have brown hair that always looks messy.
I only watch scary movies. Now it's time to go to school!!
My outfit is a plaid skirt that goes down to my knees, and a white button up with black slip ons. I put a red bow in my hair.
I go to the bus stop just waiting for my bus to come. There were two girls at my bus stop. They were both looking at me and laughing at me. The bus pulled up next to us, I walked up the stairs nervously, I took a glance. No seats were open. There was one seat open, it was next to this guy that kept on farting.
People kept on throwing paper back at me. I got to school. I was looking for my locker number. I was 101. I was next to these guys that were on the football team and they smell.
My door was slammed closed when I was puting my books away by the girls that were laughing at me at the bus stop. I tried not to cry.
I survived the first 3 periods of the day. At lunch, I got my food, there were no empty seats left, I took my food into the bathroom stall. I cried the whole time eating. When I got home, I was so excited to just be home. I sat down and thought, my clothes were ugly today. I tried to dress up today, but I failed. Tomorrow I wear jeans. I went upstairs to pick out my outfit for tomorrow. I picked out jeans and a shirt that said girl power on it.
My mom called me for dinner, I usually ate all I can, but today I just ate until my food was all gone. No I am not over weight. My mother asked if I felt ok, I said yes and went to my room.
I took a shower, shaved my legs, and put on my pajamas. I sat down to watch a movie when I remembered that I had homework. I got my bag, I did my homework and then went to bed. I dreamed about being popular and being attractive (LOL) but I guess I will have to deal with it.