𝟎𝟏) 𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐈𝐀

11 YEARS AGO

11 YEARS AGO

"but, i don't want  to go! it's gonna be so boring and-"

"shush, y/n," the queen said, patting her daughter's head. they peeked out the ginormous window, as the royals started flooding into the palace. the queen simply sighed and leaned on the doorframe. "it'll help you make more friends from different kingdoms. how does that sound?" y/n reluctantly nodded her head.

the queen grasped y/n's hand and lead her towards the ballroom. kings and queens, princes and princesses, all spread across the palace like scattered crumbs. the numerous conversations echoed, bouncing back and forth. the mother and daughter weaved through the crowd to greet military officials and representatives from other kingdoms and such.

"oh! i forgot to bring my crown... y/n, i'll allow you to wander around the palace, but stay in the ballroom. i'll be right back." the queen informed, and rushed to the queen's quarters.

waiting until she was out of eyeshot, y/n ran up the stairs. the little girl leaned on the balcony, taking in the view all at once. she could see a few drunk kings stealing more drinks, and a group of handmaidens waiting for their next command.

"chandeliers shimmer, and the party continues... heh, that's not quite right-" a voice sighed from not so far away. y/n flinched and turned towards the direction the voice came from. and there she saw a boy, seemingly about her age. he had ruffled pearly white hair with a bit of red sticking out on the side. his scarlet eyes glistened from the gentle light from below. he held a notebook and a pencil in his hand, furrowing his brows at what he wrote.

"who- who are you!?" y/n demanded, taking a step back. he turned to look at her.

"oh-! you must be princess y/n!" he smiled. "i'm kaedehara kazuha, from the kaedehara clan. it's very nice to meet you!" kazuha extended his hand. y/n hesitated for a split second, before accepting the handshake.

"whatcha got there?" she asked, peering at his notebook. the boy looked away and hid his notebook from view. 

"i-it's a collection. of haikus i'm writing. i'm not so good at it - yet. i'm always trying everyday!" he shyly looked up again to meet eye contact (how do you make eye contact with ppl seriously)

"y/n! where are you!?" the queen cried from below. "i think i have to go - see you around, kazuha!" y/n replied, and walked down the stairs.

 "i think i have to go - see you around, kazuha!" y/n replied, and walked down the stairs

424 words

»»————- ♔ ————-««

guys how did you like the chapter? tbh it sounded like shit lol
heh, enjoy the content you have for now :') hopefully i can release chapter two by next week

buhbye!

- ada