THE SECRET ORGANIZATION Part 1:

Part 1:
Once upon a time in the quaint city of Saitama, there was a boy named Hiroshi Kaneko. Studying in Japanese top University name Hokkaido University. He always flunked his tests. His mom was working tirelessly so that he could grow up to be a better and rich man. But he never took anything seriously and used to spend his day idly spending most of his time goofing around with his friends. His mother's name is Sora Kaneko. She is working in Sushi Junkies shop. She was a waitress and used to work hard to earn the livelihood. She used to work late hours so that she could provide a better future for her child. Hiroshi's Kaneko father name Chichi Kaneko is working in a deluxe hotel, Metropolitan Saitama-Shintoshin his father is scanning bag so that none can bring destructive weapons like a gun, bomb etc. but on the fateful night of 31st December 2008, his life was marred with a tragedy. His father while evacuating 140 residents from the hotel was killed by the terrorist.

part 2:
After knowing that her husband is no more, she cried endlessly. He strengthens himself from inside. She vowed she will live for her child only. On 28th November 20011.Hiroshi Kaneko didn't perform well on his surprise test. Next day, he was humiliated in front of his classmates while his class teacher, Yuta Watanabe rebuked him in front of the class. He became a laughingstock. His friends poked fun at him and mocked him he was good at nothing. But, while crossing the road, he met with an accident when he was hit by a truck. People rushed him to the nearby hospital, Kanazawa University Hospital. The doctor immediately took him to the ICU (Intensive Caring Unit). His life was in danger and his mother Sora Kaneko, after getting no help from relatives, decided to sell her house and as a result they landed in the a small room where she was working. She reached to a point where was working day in and day out.
Once while he lay on his bed, a mysterious green light caught his attention.
He stepped down to see what it was. To his surprise, he saw a weird humanoid getting down from UFO.
Who was that mysterious person?

Comment if you have any idea about who that person might be.

And stay tuned for second part, if you have any views about second part, do let me know.

Thanks for reading.l