P R O L O G U E

─── ・ 。:゚♡: *. Señorita .*♡ :゚. ───ˊˎ˗

❝Prologue❞
                                                   ━━━ The Start of Nicknames. . .

Fourteenth of February woke up to a crisp dawn

Fourteenth of February woke up to a crisp dawn. The sun was slowly rising; the atmosphere, a pleasant picturesque. The view from Sirius's bedroom window was as pretty as a picture. He sighed in contentment and watched the mist of his breath evaporate.

Swinging his legs off the bed in an attempt to wake up his sleeping Godson, he got up. His plan paid off and little Harry opened his eyes, albeit slowly. "Morning, kid."

"Morming, Pafoot!" Harry exclaimed, chop and changing into an energetic four-year-old's personality from that of a lethargic cat.

"All right, bud. Get ready real quick! Moony is gonna give you something!" Ruffling the little boy's hair, Sirius encouraged Harry.

"Oky, Pafoot! Ima ge' reddy 'oon!"  Harry jumped off the bed and scampered towards the bathroom to wait for Sirius to brush his milk teeth. Feeling slightly dazed about Harry's slowly growing pronunciation, Sirius followed him. Oh, I really have to work on his pronunciation.

After an hour of enjoying themselves in the shower, Sirius and Harry plopped down on the sofa set in front of a serious looking Remus Lupin

"You look tired, Moony," Sirius chided.

"Moomy! Moomy!"

"Why, thank you. You look wild, Padfoot."

"Pafoot! Pafoot!"

Sirius grinned, ignoring Harry's routinely miming of his and Remus's names. After all, 'wild' was one of his favorite adjectives, especially when it was used to describe him. "Ah, that's a great compliment coming from you on such a fine day."

"I am in no mood to banter with you, Padfoot."

"Pafoot! Pafoot!"

"Let's just move on to the present, shall we, Harry?"