Valentine's Day, the Special!

"ISAACCCCCC???"

"YEAH, TOMMY?"

"WHERE DID YPU HIDE THE CHOCOLATE??"

"LIKE HELL IM TELLING YOU THAT! YOU GOTTA TIL LATER TO EAT IT."

An annoyed groan escaped from the blonde teen as he got ready for work.

Wearing a simple white button up shirt with a pair of jeans, with vans sneakers.

"I GOT MY CHOCOLATES FOR MY BOSSES, IM LEAVING NOWWW!!"

"Alright!"

"Ayup! Big man Tommy reporting for duty."

Wilbur looked up from his phone as he leaned onto the kitchen island, glancing at the blonde before straight up ignoring him.

"Wilbur! What do I have to do today, big dubs!"

"Nothing much, Tommy. The whole tower's on holiday."

A pause came from the blonde, before his cheeks flushed as he scramble to look at his phone.

Staring at slight horror and disbelief at said device, he looked up to see a big grin plastered on the brunette's face.

"The hell Wilburrrr!! Y'know I don't read my email!"

"This just means you should now."

The brunette looked back down at his own phone before putting it away.

He walked to a normal-looking cabinet as the blonde trailed behind him curiously, so he opened it to reveal a bunch of Valentine's Day chocolates.

A small gasp escaped from the young blonde, eyes lighting up as well.

"AWWW WILBURRRRR!! Did you get me some chocolateeee?!"

Excitement was practically radiating from the blonde, eyes beaming with a joyful smile on his face.

The brunette fondly smiled at him, the blonde acting like a younger brother.

"Here ya go, Toms."

The man handed him a red wrapped bag filled with goodies, let's just say the child was very happy-.

"PHILLLLLL!!! WILBUR'S BEING A BITCH AGAINNNNNN!!"

Loud laughter came from the older blonde while cackling came be heard from the brunette.

Techno sipped his coffee watching the chaos happen before him.

Let's just say Tommy beat the shit outta Wil for it-

"TUBBOOOOOO!!"

"TOMMYYYYYYYYY!!!"

The shorter of the two friends crashed into the other, effectively causing them both to fall onto the sidewalk.

The other two friend walked casually to the two on the ground, talking about the chocolates they got.

"Are you two alright?"

The oldest spoke, hands on his hips while looking at the two on the ground.

A silence.

"Wah? Did you hit your head while on patr- OW! WHAT THE FUCK ISAAC!?"

..

The younger blonde got drop kicked on the head-.

"Did you seriously call your boss a bitch again?"

"But he is!!! Isaac- Isaac, have you seen how pRetEntiOus and biTchY Wilbur is?!"

"...

Noooo- and I don't plan on it at all-."