bottom eclipseee~

y/n was just sitting on eclipses bed while eclipses head was laying on their lap.

y/n was on their phone playing games, and eclipse was desperately trying to get their attention.

"y/nnnnnn..~" eclipse said covering the screen of y/ns phone, he had been trying to get their attention for 30 minutes now, "yes loveee?~" y/n finally spoke and looked down at eclipse.

"give me attentionnnnn..~" eclipse sat up slightly and looked at y/n, y/n just looked back then booped his nose, "whyyyy?~"

"pleaseeee..?~" eclipse slightly begged, "nooo~" y/n said then looked away, ignoring eclipse.

eclipse whined slightly and he moved and sat facing them on their lap, "please y/nnnn..?~ just some attentionnnn..?~" "do you deserve it thoo?~" y/n asked still looking away.

"yes i do deserve it..~ please y/n..?~" eclipse said trying harder to get their attention, "hm~" y/n quietly chuckled to themself the more eclipse tried to get their attention.

"pleasee..?~ please y/n..?~ ill do anything..~ just give me attention..~" eclipse begged.

y/n chuckled and looked back at eclipse, "alrighttt~ only cause you asked so kindly~" y/n then kissed eclipses cheek, eclipse was suddenly flustered.

"over a small kiss?~" y/n teased then kissed all over his face.

eclipse was about to say something but was cut off by y/n kissing him, he quickly kissed back, even more flustered then before.

y/n pulled away, "aww~ look at your cute red facee~" y/n teased again and kissed him before he could say anything else.

eclipse kissed back again, y/n then moved their arms around his waist, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss.

eclipse gasped slightly as y/n did that, allowing y/n to stick their tongue into his mouth, their tongue moving about his mouth.

y/n then pulled away a moment later to catch their breath, and let eclipse catch his as well, letting go of his waist.

"how was that for your attention darling?~" y/n asked, playing with his hair, "a-amazing..~" eclipse said, burying his face into y/ns chest.

"mm..~" eclipse moved about and got comfortable, still burying his head into their chest.

"you tired?~" y/n asked, still playing with his hair, "y-yeah..~ cuddles..?~" eclipse said as he looked up at y/n.

"of course darling~" y/n then laid down with eclipse and cuddled him, spooning him really.

"i love you y/n..~" eclipse said as he yawned, "i love you more eclipse~" y/n kissed his head and buried their face in his neck, kissing it slightly.

"g-goodnight y/n..~" eclipse yawned again and slowly fell asleep, "goodnight love~" y/n then slowly fell asleep with him.