chapter one

Most people have to wait atleast until there out of the toddler age for their best friend for life to come unto there but not me I ment mine probably before I was 3 months old I obviously can't remember but I'm sure it was pretty much right when after I was born.

My best friend is Abby she is the best thing that could have ever came into my life.

Ik what your thinking, oh she is just an ordinary bsf but she isn't. We have never gotten into a fight. I could live with her and still not get old of her. God we basically do live together.

Abbys says that if I jumped off a bridge she would too, and she would hold my hand and make a tic tok while falling down.

But I wouldn't say I would jump off a bridge for her. I would jump off a airplane for her. And if she were ever to be on a bridge I would save her and sacrifice myself because if it comes down to it she is the one person I care about in the whole world.

If Abby would ever think about leaving this world a little to early I would talk her right out of her head. If she died I would kill myself. Either that or I would run out of tears to cry and poke things into ny eyes and die out.

That might be too much but whatever.

At her funeral I would have the wap play and she would jump right out of her casket and dance it with me. Mostly cause her ex was there hahaha. Jk abby.