[10] - Judgement.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ At the meeting with The Jester┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

At the meeting with The Jester
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"I would gladly showcase you the first functioning vessel of the KCiB probiotic. An honored soilder at the Fatui who has given me full consent to try this advancement on him."
Dottore explains cheerfully to the Director, as he waves you into the conference room.

You step inside.
You are still wearing the collar, and almost nothing so that the blood doesn't unnecessarily ruin the clothes.
The moment you saw the man, you felt the need to fix your posture, and appear more confident. It's rare for you to see him, he likes to only interact with the Harbingers and the Tsaritsa. If you meet one of the higher-ups, it's often Il Capitano, thought you can admit that you've been keeping all eyes on your beloved Doctor.

Still, The Jester is a fine and respected man. Especially Dottore looking up to him makes you want to worship him as well.

Pierro looks at you up and down, giving you a rather sceptical glance when he notices you aren't restricted. Understandable, all the other subjects before you, successful or not, were probably forced to cooperate.
So, you decide to introduce yourself to make a friendly impression to him.

"My name is y/n. I am very glad to be able to be part of this experiment, and honored to stand before you Director." you say in a proud tone, bowing down respectfully.

Dottore smiles, he's also shocked of how well-mannered you can be compared to your behaviour when you both are alone.
You got comfortable around the Harbinger pretty quickly, but luckily he has gotten a liking to you, so you can treat him like a friend, or partner in crime.

"As you know, I've been testing the probiotic on many ordinary humans before, and many of them miserably failed. But, the new formula I have put together seems to be very effective. The subject has shown incredible capacities!"
The Doctor keeps on praising his own work, putting the few papers he wrote on the experiment infront of the Director.
"The top paper shows the notes I made while examining y/n."

The notes... wait- You wrote on them how you both had sex. Did he get rid of that line? It would be kind of funny to see The Jester's reaction on it, but you have no idea how he stands to his Harbingers doing such things while working.

Pierro briefly reads trough the papers, not showing any obvious reaction to it whatsoever, then he looks up at Dottore with a satisfied gaze.
Actually it wouldn't be a suprise if he didn't care after all... Dottore did what he was supposed to after all, and the moments you had together, were still helping him with his research on the vessels of the KCiB.