// 🍡..dango..🍡//

Top: itto bottom: gorou

Itto and gorou were cuddling while eating dango when one of the dango fell on gorous stomach gorou picked it up and ate it itto noticed that it became sticky around gorous stomach so he bent down and stared to lick gorous stomach gorou whispered as he thought they were gonna do something " ahh ahh~" moans and tiny whimpers came out when itto was done he said to gorou " what why are you whimperin did you think we were gonna have sex pfftt haha!! " gorou blushed and shoved his face into a pillow with his hair waggling into the air itto chuckled and came on top of gorou and turned gorou around facing him while his croch was grinding on gorous gorou looked at him and blushed itto said " if you want I can rock your world and show you what it feels like to be in heaven~~" gorou nodded while quickly being turned the other way with his ass being faced up words itto took gorous pants off and licked gorous throbbing hole gorou moaned and whimperd...

Gorous cock twitched gorou started to masturbate himself as he wanted itto to come and fuck him from the inside itto saw how desperate gorou was and grinned after licking gorou he started to finger gorou as ittos fingers are long and thick and can fill up all the good spots gorou tugged ittos hand signeling he wanted itto to hurry up and fuck him itto understood and fingered gorou faster he pulled out his fingers and lined himself up with gorous ass in the background he thrusted put gorou was still tight but itto got the tip in as he started to thrust faster he then got gorou loose enough to fit half the shaft in as ittos dick is 19cm...

Gorou was moaning and crying a bit from the pleasure he was getting he felt so good and itto was tugging gorous tail a bit itto removed gorous crop top hoodie and caressed his spine done to his tail bone gorou shivered in pleasure gorou kept flinching every 4 seconds itto loved the site he was seeing itto couldn't resist and spanked gorous ass gorou flinchee harder and moaned louder itto layed down and took gorou and put him on top of him gorou knew what he wanted to do so he got on too of ittos dick lines him self up and started to ride itto, itto was pulling gorous wrists a bit so he couldn't fall off the couch...

Gorou went faster as he wanted to come so desperately itto took gorous dick and started to masturbate gorou gorou was so close to coming but he couldn't he wanted more gorou thrusted himself harder and faster and then gorou and itto came at the same time gorou got off of ittos dick and his hole was dripping with cum as well as itto had gorous cum all over his chest and face...

They both took a bubble bath then took a shower cleaned themselves up and cuddled while going to sleep in the night breeze...

( thank you all for being patient with my busy ass I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time I was really busy with exam season and homework chores ect. But I hope y'all like the new story!!)