29: 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 ~ 𝑂𝑙𝑠𝑒𝑛

Male x GipLizzie
(Pegging)

She straddled your lap, You placed your hands on her waist as she pushed you to lay down. "You just want attention." You whispered, She smirked and unbuckled your belt.

"Lets have a shower." She proposed, You knew it was wrong but you couldn't say no to her. Maybe because you got the chance to be with her, Or maybe it's the excitement of being caught with her.

The water trickled down both your body and hers, You knew this wasn't just about her trying to get back with you though. Anything she does had a meaning, "If your wondering about the meaning.." She read your mind, She could read you like a book in seconds, "It has none, I wanna start again with you." Your ex wife whispers into your ear.

You didn't believe her, She hurt you alot when you was dating and yet your the one that is wanting her. When she left, you didn't feel complet so you started to say to yourself that 'She was drunk' Or 'It didn't mean anything' And some worse stuff like 'It was my fault for not satisfying her enough'

"But why?" You asked, She pressed her front against you front and kissed your lips.

You moaned into her mouth, She grabbed your dick and got out the shower for a second before coming back with someone behind her back.

She pinned you to a wall and touched your dick but this time you heard a 'Click' You looked down and saw she had locked your dick up, She smirked when she looked up at you.

You smirked, Lizzie loved to play games and to be honest you didn't even care at this point. She turned you around and got on her knees, You felt her tongue on your ass.

You moaned, You hated it so much but it was so pleasurable. "How about you let mommy use you?" You nodded and she pushed you out the shower.

Lizzie was intersex, She was born with a dick and it was the most attractive thing ever. The way her dick went hard whenever you fucked her, and when you sucked her dick you always choked.

Lizzie was bigger then you by alot, You only had 5 inches where she had 10 or maybe even 11. She pushed you to lay down and rubbed her dick with her hand slightly.

She held your legs up and pushed her tip into your ass, She didn't give you time to adjust. She thrusted in and out in a fast motion, You screamed in pain and pleasure.

It didn't take you long to cun, Lizzie was still going though. Her hips snapped against yours and your moans got louder while her thrusts got faster.

"Mommy.. I'm gonna cum again." You whined, She nodded.

"Me to baby boy." She thrusted a few more times before pulling out and moving round so she could cum in your mouth.

You felt liquid leave your dick again and you moaned, "Good boy.. Milking mommy like the good cockslave you are."

You moaned and nodded and her words, "Mommys cockslave." You tell her, She shoved her dick back into your mouth.

this is gonna be a long night..