Chapter 1 || What is this..? ||

Sun was rummaging around the room, looking for something.. something Eclipse wanted. Though they never gave a good description of what it looked like, they always said something along the lines of..
"You'll know when you see it."
Sun was a little confused by that, but only questioned them every couple hours, his same question would only be heard every 2, which Eclipse didn't mind as they knew Sun was going to ask questions. But them repeatedly saying that one sentence back to the curious star irritated him very much as they never said any kind of hint as to what it looked like. So he had to look for something he had no idea the look of.
A few minutes more of looking later, he notices Lunar fast asleep or zoned out? On his beanbag.
"Was he always there..?" Sun questioned aloud.
"Yes he was, I caught a glimpse of him every couple 30 minutes.."
He sighs and continues to look for this 'device' Eclipse oh so needs.
"It may be in his room. Go check in there."
"But he's in his room! I can't just waltz in there and hope for the best!" Sun barked back at Eclipse.
They thought for a second before Sun perked with an idea..
"How to distract him.." Sun looked like he was trying to think quite hard.
"Maybe we could.. 'Play around..' With those go-carts down in the main Daycare..?"
A smirk played onto Sun face as he got up onto the balcony and jumped down into the ball pit. He got to the go-carts and started thinking about what to do to distract Moon. He tried looking around for something to mess them up with but found nothing. Eclipse eventually came up with an idea.
"You know how these are electric go-carts? Maybe we could.. I don't know.. fill them with gas?"
Sun smirked and laughed a bit at the idea as he mumbled, "Where to find some gas..?"
"I may or may not have hid some gas in your room.." Eclipse half laughed
"Heh.. Now, when did you do that?"
"I was planning to explode Monty when I was in control back in October.."
Sun shook his head as he went to go get the gasoline from his room. His smile got wider when he finally found the gasoline. He went back down to the go-carts, with a little struggle as he was holding gasoline, and filled the go-carts with as much gasoline as there was in the canister, though did share it evenly between the two.
Afterwards, he dumped the canister somewhere and went back up to his room to wait for the carts to explode.
"Moon shouldn't come in here. He thinks we, or should I say 'I', am out with Chica." Sunny smiled.
"Good.. Good.."
About 10 minutes later, a loud explosion could be heard. Moon could be heard running out of his room and, as Lunar was too deep into sleep (or zoned out), to hear it, yells for him to wake up. They rushed down to where the go-carts are, and Sun makes sure they both are down by the go-carts before rushing into Moon's room to start looking for this device.
After a few minutes, Sun picked up a strange, tazer looking device.
"Is this the device you were talking about?"
"Yes, now hurry back into your room and hide it. I need to take control of the body for a bit."
Sun hums and sneaks out of Moon's room and back into his own, hiding the device where Moon was sure enough not going to find it.

\\ AUTHORS NOTE //
This chapter is short, and it took 608 words, but I honestly tried