The Note Ch.1

Izuku's POV

I woke up to my All Might alarm clock, then when I finally got out of bed I take a shower and brush my teeth then try to tame my hair, yet I failed like I do everyday. I got dressed pack up my thing's from doing homework from last night in my bag and then went down to the dorm lobby to get some toast or something so I don't pass out again. Then when I finished I started to walk to class and of course Kachan beat's me here and it's just me and him for a bit witch I don't mind he's always been a calming person to be around when he's not ageitated anyway hehe. Then the class start's to file in slowly I usually get to class pretty early like maybe 15-30 minutes and everyone else come a little later like 10-15 minutes at most. Anyway Mr Aizawa come's in and and get's class started as usual, Kachan being how he is make's snarky remark's every chance he has. I lightly chuckle at the thought.

time skip brought to you by Kachan being Kachan

After the bell ring's everyone rushes out for lunch I usually kind of lag back for a minute. Then when I get my food I go to the roof and just sit in silence and get to eat in peace and have time to process thing's you know. I zoned out in the process and a note was on my tray I quickly put it in my pocket and looked around to see if anyone was there to have left the note. Later when he was sure he was alone he opened the note and what he read he could never imagine he wound ever feel of know what to do in this situation.

A/N: hey sorry to intrepid your reading but I'm a first time writer so please don't be too mean and I promise that I won't do any chapter's that aren't chapter you know. I find them very annoying but anyway if you are reading this thank you and pls let me know if you liked it I worked pretty hard on it. :)