The Boy that was stuck in the woods

There was a boy name Brian. He love adventure, ever since he was little. So one day his dad said lets go camping. You won't imagine how happy he was, he jumping up and down. So the next day started packing and by 6:00 pm they were off to the woods. So they were in the car all he was talking about was the woods. So they finally got there around 10:30 pm. So they got off the car and started unpacking all there stuff. So when they were done unloading they went to sleep and dad said we have a long day tomorrow. So the next day they woke up and they started going up the hill. So they went and dad said stay with me at all times. And Brian said ok. So went and Brian wondered around and he got lost. Dad didn't even notice till he looked back 5 minutes later. Brian was scared she shouted dad!!!!!! but Dad couldn't her him. Brian was thinking what could happen at night. Could a bear eat me, would today be my last day on earth. Brian was screaming dad!!!! Dad was feeling guilty. Dad said I hope he won't die. So dad call the police and they said if they don't find him in 3 days they would cancel the search. So the next day the search crew found Brian sleeping on the tree and they found him and he was so happy and they reunited him with his dad and Brian said I will never leave your side and they went home and he was never really interested in the woods.