Don't Tell The Alpha

hey guys! this is my first serious story. i may go really slow at first so please bare with me!!!!

jcsweetie <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anastastia

I swiftly ran down the paved road, barely out of beath. A bullet whized passed my ear, scaring me. I turned my head and saw two men running after me. Smirking I ran over a trembling railroad track, a train roaring down it.

I laughing mockingly and rolled underneath the bar. When I turned I frozed as the train was lifted into the air. Gasping, I tripped backwards over a rock and landed with a thud. The two men stormed over to me and lifted me up by my throat. I flicked my wrists and two long, silver daggers slid down.

I stabbed the man's , whom was holding me, arms he let me go with a shout of pain. I landed cat like on my feet and took off down the road and didn't stop until I got to a cliff. Letting out a strangled cry, I looked back and saw the men storming over. Taking a deep breath, I jumped over the side, but got caught around the waist.

"Can't let you kill yourself, girlie." the man holding me said, his sour breath filling my nose. I looked down and realized it was the man I stabbed. "Let me go! Please." I begged trying to get away. e laughed and threw me on the ground. I heard a few ribs break at the impckt. "But, we  can kill you." the man snarled and kicked me over the side of the cliff.

I cried out and tumbled  head over heels throught the dark night. Finally, I landed with a thud, more ribs breaking. I coughed up blood and stared up at the moon. I heard the laughter of my attackers, but that didn't matter. Closing my eyes, I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning in the same spot, cinvulsing. I cried out and felt myself vomit. It was like I was watching myself on TV. I didn't feel anything; I had felt too much pain. Footsteps came from my right, coming towards me. I turned my head and saw two huge wolves looking at me.

Screaming, I stood up and hissed in pain, collasping. The wolves walked closer and I whimpered. The bigger wolf came closer and growled at me. I groaned and flicked my wrist making the silver dagger slide out.

The wolf froze and stared at the weapon. In one swift motion he leaped on top of me, breaking my wrist. I heard the crack, but didn't feel anything. The younger and more sturdier wolf pushed the wolf off me and licked my face. I giggled and turned my head.

Both wolves looked at each and raced off toward the forest, disappearing into the shadows. I felt my eyes well up with tears and a stray tear lead the rest down my cheeks.

Honey, calm down. my wolf said

Why? We are going to die anyways! I whimpered.

No. We aren't. You are a werewolf. Those were werewolves. she told me. Just watch.

I turned my head and looked back at the trees. Miraclously, an older man and a teenager my age came out of the forest, only wearing pants. The man picked me up and I growled, making his eyes shoot down to me.

"Your going to be safe." he said in a deep voice. I sighed and watched the scenery come and past. After about 45 minutes, I looked up and saw a large house. Gasping, I punched the man's nose and he dropped me. I sprinted into the forest and shifted into my wolf. My wolf was the size of an average wolf, which was rare. My fur was night black on the right side and violet on the left. I had two tails, the violet one on the left, and the black one on the right. My eyes were a glowing yellow. Broken chains hung loosely over my paws.

I heard the man call for backup and I ran faster. Heavy sets of pawsteps circled me and I growled. Wolves the size of bears stalked toward me, growling. I looked around in panic, trying to find an escape. There was none. One wolf leaped at me and I tried to get out of the way. Sadly, I was injured and he landed on top of me, bringing me down.'

I whined  and heavy paws held me down as the biggest wolf I have ever seen walked up. He had the air of authority around him and I stared at him.

He's the Alpha. my wolf explained.

Lowering my eyes, my tails gave two weak wags. Claws racked down my body and neck, giving me even more wounds. I growled and tried to fight them off. The big wolf barked and everyone stopped. Finally, everyone look looked at me. The paws flew off me and everyone backed away, even the Alpha. In one swift motion, the clearing cleared and I was left alone. I let out a mournful howl and closed my eyes, welcoming solitude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So? I know it was a little short but it will get longer as the more chapters there are. Luv ya!

~jcsweetie