Attending-Concert

I'm sooyeong, a girl who have high hope towards her idol. I started my day with my usual routine. Right after I'm done I went on my phone and by suprise, Seventeen a.k.a my 'biased' group is throwing concert. And what's more shocking is that I can still catch up with them. I hurriedly booked my seat and all what I have to.

And yes. I'd love to skip my life-about a little, sorry but I have to. I'm now sitting. I mean standing at their concert.

The concert started and people starts to scream and swings their light stick left and right, front and back. All those 13 man's but one catches my eye as usual, Dokyeom. I adored him from where I am standing quite far but not too far.

While I am enjoying their concert let me tell you how I started to like him.

He walked into the stage and now my heart has been stolen.. He took me back to time where I'm easy to love, now he's all I want and I knew it from the very first moment. Cause a light came on and I heard hat song and I want him to sing it again.

Yes, that's it. I know it may not be that special but you know, young love.
As they sang I swored that every word they sang they wrote it for me? Like it was a private show but I know He never saw me..

I wanted him to see me, I wanted him to smile at me. But who am I other than their 'fan' ?

As the concert started to end everyone leaves but I didn't. Why? Because I was frozen. I was stuck. It was unbelievable,  He, Dk, our eye met, our eye locked with each other. The time stopped ticking. I can only hear my heartbeat.

Not until the other member, seungcheol started to wave his hand in front of dokyeom eyes hoping he would come back to reality, he, we did. I watched as seungcheol talked to him. I thought, "he must've zoned out and didn't mean to look into my eyes earlier.." I started moving, stepping my feet out of my recent place and going straight to the exit without looking back.

I got into my car and warm up the engine, thinking about what happened earlier. From the start till now I was scared to fall in love but if its him I will try. His eye, one of the most beautiful feature, ever. But when it is him, everything is way too perfect..

Before I leave Ihad a second thought I stopped my car ,took the key and shove it inside my pocket. I ran to the back stage and checked room by room. This one, I opened the door as the seventeen members were there, they lifted their head and in shock they widened their eye.

"Hello, are you one of the staff here?"

"no. I'm not but I'm begging you, please let me have a word with dokyeom.." I said going straight to him, my hand were holding his sleeves as his eye were wandering around to his member in confusion. Dokyeom eye stopped moving and looked at me,

"what can I help, miss?"

"Dokyeom, you are the sunshine that brighten up my life. You are the one who cured my heart from pieces to one , you are the one who fixed my house and the one who made a garden in my stomach so whenever you're there to plant a flower, butterflies would come and surround that area. Dokyeom, no. Lee seokmin. You are my saver and till the end of the day , I love you." I said it, I did it. I confessed what I felt the whole time although he don't know about it, not at all. I know he don't even know about my existent as me rather than me as Carat.

And with that, the room remains silence.
I didn't do anything wrong this time, right ? All I did was confessing my heart to the loveliest man that ever existed.

I thought that was it, that's what will end it all.

See you later or Never, Lee seokmin.