Chapter one

Taehyung POV
My mom and dad has been abusing me ever since they found out I was gay. I thought maybe if I told them my sexuality they wouldn't be mad but I was wrong. They hit me and even told me I was a disgrace to this family. They told my sister, Somi and she agreed with them. Ever since I was heartbroken I met this boy online named Jungkook. I told him everything that happened and he decided to help me. One day he came over and my sister tried to flirt with him. "Um, hi, we aren't having guest over. What are you here for?" "Oh I'm here for Taehyung. I came here to hang out with him." "Oh you can take my daughter. She's prettier than him." "Kookie your here!" "Yeah. I came here as soon as your told me you didn't want to be alone." "Taehyung, I thought I told you you we're not allowed to have friends over! Only your sister is allowed." "But mom, if Somi can have her friends over then why can't I have mine? I have to sit in this house listening to you guys have fun while I'm stuck in my room. "Because your sister is older. And why is this boy your friend? He probably has a high status and he should be with someone like your sister. I'm so sorry about that. Um what do you do for a living?"I have a job at a huge company. After my parents died I took my father's position."Oh that's nice. How long have you and Taehyung been talking for?"A long time. He's actually my son. I adopted him when he told me everything."Wait what? Your rich and you adopted him. How much money do you give him?"Not sure if any of that is your business but about $30,000000. I wanted him to have a nice time and give him the things he wants.