Absolute boredom

*The bob gang was pretty bored, I mean sitting in a file all day,for days straight isn't exactly exciting..you'd probably think that they needed to go shopping but nope their file provides them what they need. So their just...stuck inside, I mean they already beat the ender dragon, the wither etc and everything else just got pretty boring after a while...

Bob: hey bosip

Bosip looks up from his phone*

Bosip: yeah?

Bob: I'm borrrreeeeedddddd

Bosip: same

Bowave: me too

Bobal: for once I agree with bob

Bob: agree that I'm beautiful or that it's getting boring around here?

Bobal: what do you think blueberry brain?

Bob: that you are finally coming around and-

Bobal: your dumber than you were yesterday, And I heard it's pretty difficult to go below zero twice.

Bob: I'm not dumb! And even if I am, at least I don't get mad every 0.1 seconds

Bobal: I only get mad because I live with a dumbass like you!

*bob gets off of the couch to go meet bobal in the middle of the living room*

Bob: well at least I don't have to have someone watch over me to make sure I don't break something!!

Bobal: you have to have someone to make sure you don't burn the house down!!

*while bob and bobal found something to bicker about every day,some other people were chatting on their behavior, that being bobot mainly but sometimes also boder*

Bobot: how long you think this one will go on for?

Boder:(I say give them at least 45 minutes)

Bobot: I think 50

*the fight was quickly broken up by bofo though, normally bofo was gone most of the day trying to figure out something for them to do but today he decided to stay home after bob and bobal's last fight*

Bosip: hey bob!

*bob was walking back over to the couch*

Bob:yes?

Bosip: I found a game we might be able to access!

*almost immediately everyone had their eyes on bosip*

Bosip: I-It's called find the markers

Bobal: what kind of stupid name is that?

Bowaev: I think I'd enjoy that game! These crayons are getting boring too...

Time skip to the afternoon when the set up the portal bc I'm lazy and don't want to write more dialog

(And yes that was all in the morning)

Bob: everyone ready!?

*everyone gave Bob a yes in their own way*

Bob: well let's jump in!

*wasting no time everyone jumps in*

(Wow my first chapter!)