The new arrival

Kenny pov -
I sat in the back of the class, knowing that there will be a new person. But who?
"Everyone turns to look at the door"I kept looking at the desk making my orange parka tighter. "Hm?" I Looked up and saw him..I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach wishing for it to go away. I never felt this way not even for the people I hooked up with.

Mr. Garrison had introduced a fragile blonde boy. "Make sure to make butters feel welcome."

Butter pov -
I noticed a seat free next to a boy in an orange parka. I sat down next to him and said hello but all I got back were muffles of him trying to talk. It was cute. "Hey fellas"

"Ew you look feminine" Cartman pointed out towards butters. The giggling of the class was enough to make butters have stream of tears running down his soft, silky skin.
Kenny introduced himself with muffles but enough to tell him his name.
Butters let a soft smile graze across his face. "Hey there fella" Butters said cheerfully. Kenny had made it so he could talk to butters. "Are you new?" Kenny replied. "I sure am" Mr. Garrison made his way into the conversation telling use to be quite which was enough to make Kenny look angry.
Butters was watching Kenny for a while..His blonde hair..made butters stomach get butterflies. Suddenly Cartman screamed "Ew guys look a fag" I said nothing in response but Kenny..

Kenny had started muffle screaming at Cartman but somehow he understood and Kenny clenched his fists and swung at Cartman. *Muffles* (Don't fucking start fat ass). I'm not fat I'm big boned guys Cartman replied.
Mr. Garrison broke up kenny and Cartman. "Now you boys go to PC Principal!" Kenny smirked. They stormed out. "Did you see that?" Kyle asked. "Yeah fat ass got his ass kicked by Kenny".

Butter pov -
My first day there was already a fight? Geez but I couldn't help but watch Kenny.. I'm not gay dad won't approve of it..He hates it!

*The bell rings*

I pack my stuff. I wonder around the school halls and bumped into Kenny accidentally making him fall. "I'm so sorry!" I said in a panicking voice slightly trembling. I looked up. "Kenny?" "Hey buttercup" he smirked. "Falling for me already?" "N-No!" My cheeks were turning a light red. "Seems your face says different buttercup" Kenny pulls my face towards his inches away. "Stop teasing me!" "We just met!" Kenny stopped to think and replied "Well how about we get to know each other?" with a smirk. "I would like that" My heart felt warm.. I got up and help Kenny up noticing he will a bit smaller than I was. I giggled at the thought of him being short.
*The bell rings*
"Ah, I need to go!" "GOODBYE KENNY"
Suddenly kenny shouted "ARE YOU A PARKING METER?" "NO?" I replied "BECAUSE YOU GOT FINE WRITTEN ALL OVER YOU!" He replied. I kept running to my class thinking of the cheesey pick up line.

Kenny pov -

Why the fuck did I say that?
kyle walked over to me. "Dude? What the fuck was that?"
I tightened my hood. *muffles* (I don't know)