monday

"God, I fucking hate mondays."
Normally, you wouldn't ever hear Tenya Iida, Class representative and certified hand-chopper, say this. And you never will, because he didn't actually say it to you. Right now, he's just sat up, half awake on his bed, muttering things that you'd never, ever hear him say. Ever.

You also wouldn't expect him to have woken up late at all.

He rubs his eyes, and lazily turns off his alarm —Art is Dead, Bo Burnham; then gets out of bed, his feet meeting the cold floor of his bedroom. The air conditioner wasn't even on. The cold rushed up to his head, waking him up, and he stumbled over his feet due to the static in his head as he made his way towards his bathroom.

Mondays are the second most boring days of a month for Tenya. His explanation? Sure, you're all rested and you got to freshen up thanks to the weekend so it's not as bad as the mid-week haze you breathe and live in on Wednesdays, but there's something about all the information getting blasted at you like Bakugo's trying to murder you that gets so.. tiring..

"Hey, Iida!"
"Yooo, Ingenium!"
"It's the guy who.."

..And the fact that the hallways are positively buzzing with action with people waving at you, talking about you and even calling your name everywhere you go as if they even know who you are is just straight up tiring, especially for people with hand chopping stims that are made fun of every. Fucking. Day. But, of course, he is Tenya Iida, heir of the one and only Ingenium, Class Rep of Class 1-A, so he walks the halls with a smile and greets everyone. But God, he can't help muttering to himself, this is so annoying.

Suddenly, he was at his classroom's door.
He dreaded going in, knowing that he'd be greeted with the sound of screaming, giddy friend-hugging (no offense, Ochako), and worse of all.. the eye-fucking of Shoto and Izuku.

But eventually, he took a sharp breath and reluctantly opened the door.

He was right.
Immediately after he'd opened the door and stepped in, he was greeted by chatter, a tight hug from Uraraka, and the two "acquaintances" looking into eachothers' eyes like there was no 'next time' and the whole world would be engulfed in Endeavor's flames by tomorrow.

They were so sweet, it could give him and everyone in the room cavities.

After Tenya had gotten Uraraka off of him (By 'get off of him' he meant Tsuyu had entered the classroom) and had set aside his things over at his desk, he caught a certain person staring at him in the corner of his eye. On instinct, Iida turned to look at that person, only to find that he was just sitting on his desk, gesturing with his hand for the President to come closer.

The blue-haired representative let out a heavy sigh, before eventually walking over to his classmate. "Yes, Hanta Sero?"

Sero's face scrunched up. "Just call me Hanta or Sero, you dork." Now Tenya's face started to scrunch. "But that's informal."

"We're boyfriends."
"Your point is?"

The black haired boy frowned. "You don't hafta be formal around me, y'know. I call you Prez and even Sugar booboobear sometimes. It's weird having you call me by my full name."

...

"Ah.. fine. Sorry, Hanta."

"It's fine.. Tenten."

"YAOYOROZU! TODOROKI! DID YOU TELL HIM ABOUT THAT NICKNAME?!"

Okay, maybe mondays weren't all that bad.

..Alright, shut up. I don't fucking hate mondays.