The bar (part 1)

"Come on y/n" your friend Hyunjae said down the phone to you. You was rushing around trying to get ready to meet some friends at the bar. "Yes yes hyun I'm coming I'm coming jeez" you sighed, hanging up and getting the rest of your things together and leaving the house, you got into your car and drove to the bar. You muttered to yourself quietly "what's he rushing me for anyways, and who's this so called special person he wants me to meet?"

Shortly after you arrived at the bar, getting out the car and seeing your friend hyunjae stood outside waiting for you. He walked up to you smiling "there you are jeez how long does it take you to get ready?" He teases you and you punch his arm playfully. "Yeah yeah I get it hyun, now who's this person you want me to meet so desperately?" He grinned at you and pulls you into the bar . "Come on you'll see!"

He drags you into the bar, to a table where you see a lot of familiar faces, a few friends you met through hyun. Then, you stopped. You saw someone you didn't recognise, he was handsome, with a blonde shaggy mullet, tattoos covering his arm and his neck from what you could see, you were starstruck for a moment, he was so beautiful. "Y/n?" Hyun said, snapping you out of your trance. "Y-yeah?" You replied, you were embarrassed, looking at your friend and he was smiling. "You ok?" He asked, raising his eyebrow slightly. "Mhm I'm fine sorry" you said as you sat next to this handsome stranger, awkwardly looking around.

Hyun orders you all some drinks as the stranger turns to you, smiling. "I'm ash, and you're y/n right? I've heard so many good things about you." You look at him shyly and nod, "yes that's me, it's lovely to meet you." Hyun comes back with the drinks, breaking the eye contact that you two seemed to have going on. "Thanks hyun" you say as you take the drink, sipping on it slightly. "So you've met ash then?" Hyun asks as he sat down, drinking his drink and looks at you, smiling widely. "Yeah we've just introduced ourselves." Ash replied, smiling at you and takes a swig of his drink.

You try to ignore the feeling in your heart, it felt like it was about to explode, your stomach was doing backflips. "S-so uh why did you want me to come anyway?" You said, trying to break the awkward silence that fell upon the table, the other friends were having their own conversation, by this point they'd gone over to play some games. "I wanted you guys to meet, ash is the newest member of our team, he's an amazing artist and seeing as you're my best friend and you love music just as much as us, why not introduce you to him?" Hyun replied, smiling at ash over his glass he'd just taken a sip from. "Right" you replied, god this man made you feel so strange... are you? In love with him already?.....