{4} Plain Sight | Part 2

The next day the group was put into groups to wait around for his next victim like he said.

Elle and Gideon together. Morgan and Reid together and Hotch and Sophia together.

Sophia sat in the passengers seat looking outside while Hotch said in the drivers seat.

There was one or two cars that drove past but nothing. No movement no one to been seen.

A police car drove past as well as another.

"There's a lot of police about." Sophia spoke as Hotch carried on looking around.

"After the first two attacks. The amount of police was doubled. Now there's even more around this area." Hotch informed the girl as he put his sunglasses on.

Hotchs phone rung and he picked it up "What you got?"

He nodded the car being silent as Sophia waited for Hotch to tell her what Gideon had said.

"He can watch for husbands leaving for work, watch for police patrols, know when the neighbourhoods quiet." Hotch spoke as Sophia looked outside again making sure nothing was going on.

Hotch ended the call turning to Sophia.

"He's a phone technician. He can hide in plain sight and he can see everything, watch his victims." Hotch explains to Anderson who nods.

"Makes sense. He can see what is going on and no one will think twice because it looks like he's just doing his job." Sophia says as Hotch nods.

"Gideon has his name, Franklin Graney. Morgan and Reid are going to his workplace now." Hotch adds on.

——————————

Hotch speeded over to the area where Franklin Graney is supposed to be working.

Once he stopped the car in the middle of the road. Sophia hopped out already looking around.

"Look in yards and telephone poles." Gideon told Hotch, Elle and Sophia.

Sophia immediately ran into a house on the street whose front gate was opened she looked in the front yard seeing a family. The UnSubs not there.

Hotch saw Sophia and shouted "Gideon found the house!"

Sophia nodded and ran following Hotch.

They walked in through the backdoor where a baby was in his high chair screaming.

Sophia and Hotch walked past the baby. Sophia getting her gun out and holding it to get ready to shoot if needed.

They slowly walked up the stairs Hotch infront of Anderson also with his gun out.

Hotch and Sophia walked in the door. Seeing Gideon standing at the foot of a bed with his gun aimed at a middle aged man. A woman was tied up on the bed by her hands, feet and her mouth was covered. Franklin Graney had stood away from the woman.

Hotch ran forward putting his handcuffs on him. Once he did Sophia put her gun away taking the tape off the crying woman's mouth.