I'm in america and her

Lloyd's POV

I was at the airport saying goodbye to my friends. "Be safe." zane instructed. I soon hopped on my flight. And went to america.

2 months later

I stumbled into my apartment. I clenched my side. I soon opened my door and went to grab my first aid kit. I took off my uniform and patched the wound. I then looked into the mirror. I realized I needed to get an upgrade. I called the general and we planned to meet up. I put on some clothes and hopped on my chopper. I drove to the government base and met up with the general. "Glad you finally decided to use guns." the general smiled. "I might as well even the playing field." I responded. He then opened several cases. I picked up the piece of armor.

 I picked up the piece of armor

Months later

Months later

I was in a firefight with some thieves in a museum. They then grabbed a stone and disappeared. "F**K." I growled. I then heard footsteps so I hid and found more thieves. I then shot at them with rubber bullets. They were all knocked out. I then heard sirens. I quickly got out of the building without being noticed.

Akita's POV

I walked into my village only to see bodies. I saw a man with a stone kill my brother in front of me. I ran and bit his arm and soon the three of us weren't in the village anymore. He threw me and aimed his weapon at me. Tears came from my eyes. "Get away from her." We heard someone order and we both looked at the source and saw an armored man. He walked toward the man. The man opened fire but he wasn't affected. He then took out a sword and stabbed the man through the stomach before knocking him out with a punch. He then took out the sword and looked at me. He took off helmet and looked at me with his green eyes filled with sorrow. He then opened his arms and I hugged him and cried. He hushed me quietly. Soon we heard a noise. Lloyd grabbed my hand and we started to run. Soon we were in an apartment. He opened the door and I walked in. He then shut the door behind him. "Make yourself comfortable. And don't go to the bathroom or the room that is making strange sounds okay." he ordered. He then walked away. I sat on the soft thing facing a strange box. I then heard strange noises. I then noticed the mud on my clothes. Soon Lloyd came out. He then tossed some clothes onto me. "Go into my room and change." he explained. I then walked into his room and took off my clothes and put the ones Lloyd gave me on. I walked out with sweatpants and a shirt that was too big for me. I entered the living room and saw Lloyd sitting on the couch. "Are you tired?" Lloyd asked. I then yawned. "Yes." I answered. "Go to my bedroom and sleep." he ordered. "Okay." I yawned and fell asleep on his bed.

Hours later

I tossed and turned before shooting upwards. I rubbed my eyes before walking out of the room. I walked and saw Lloyd fast asleep. I then laid down on his arm. Soon I drifted into a dream.