1 and Prologue

HEY GUYS! I WANT ALL OF YOU TO KNOW THAT MY ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF THE CONTENT I MAKE I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

SUBSCRIBE TO ZOLISTER ON YOUTUBE! (and instagram zolister_yt)

I REPEAT: Z O L I S T E R

Oh yay! My first book I have ever made in Wattpad. I hope this is a great and interesting Minecraft fact book for you. Don't be mad if I don't know anything. This is my second day of downloading this app. Man, worst intro ever...

(BTW Me From The Future!!!- Some of these facts may be outdated. If you spot one, let me know in the comments and I will change it. Please and Thank You. Also, please check out one of my works, called Minecraft Origins- The Revival. It's an amazing story book everyone should read. Also, if you have finished this book, read the sequel, 50 More Facts About Minecraft.)

Fact one of the day!!!

You can walk through piston arms that face west. 

(I know, pretty boring fact, but it will get more exciting and informative)

(Me From The Future Future!- Just uploaded a new cover! Tell me if you like it in the comments)

ALSO MAKE SURE YOU-

Subscribe and Follow me on:

Youtube: Zolister

Instagram: zolister_yt

Mixer: Zolister