𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀

Hello Friends, co-readers, and followers of itsmekc13 who is also me. Anyways I'd like to announce that I came up with one good news and one bad news.

Anyways let's go back to the topic, the bad news is, my original account itsmekc13 accidentally got deleted by my own brother who keeps messing with my phone, like literally I've been going mad and crazy for days since of course sadly but reality that I can't like, wait- oh yeah. Restore my old account, so surprise!!!

But, the good news is, I made a new one well of course that's pretty obvious already and I'm just going to re-continue it here like no more starting but just re-continue if you know what i mean.

So anyways I've been silent for almost a year now since my last boyfriend, I can just say our relationship didn't end well but now I'm off with the love of my life well I'm not gonna name who he is but he makes me happy and motivated me to start and go back to writing once again.

I'm just asking for you to believe me that it is really me, you lot maybe thinking I'm just doing this to get more followers but I'm not. Anyways just wanted to tell you that I'm continuing this, no changing still my own plot twist and I have came up with more exciting ideas, I'm probably gonna update this week since I'm busy cause exam is on 22 which is my birthday, what a luck.

To all supposed bashers there, please no hate cause really I don't care, anyways any form of plagiarized of this story tell it to me immediately, it really motivates me to write if you follow and inspire me to update really, I've been going back and forth to my old acc, reading all your comment doing anything to restore it but surprised nothing worked.

If you still don't believe me, you can message me of course and ask me anything that will prove that it is me the real author, I can even name all the past books that I've been draft for example; Rosey | Watching The Movie
Character: Rose Lily Marie Evans and Lily Rose Mary Evans twin sister, James Potter- pursuer of Rose Evans
Regulus Black- Savior of Rose Evans that night.

Lily and Rose fought because of Severus, Lily tried to warn Rose that Snape isn't the friend they grew up with which Rose didn't accepted it so they got into an argument that lead them to ignoring each other for weeks and a day came when Lily and Snape fought in a dueling wand, Snape accidentally used his made spell that put Lily to hospital wing and urge Rose to ended their friendship and now accepting that her sister is right.

Example; Meteor Garden
Character; Teng Yang Min sister of Teng Tang Jing, first love of Hua Ze Lei.

Anyways, that is all and thank you for your time reading this and stand by for my updates and keep safe everyone.

Hugs and Kisses, from your:
Author.