ch:42

Mrs Kim was so happy after listening this ,now his son tried to understand jk feeling towards him .....Jimin suddent appearance made him worried but now she is ok with it ....

" You did great baby . He need your love ,your effection can't you see how much he loves you ,even love is much less word to describe his feeling ....please baby understand him and his insane love ....I know he is insane but in your love..make glow his dark life into colorful " Mrs Kim tried to understand him  , tae can feel the emotion in those words

Tae help Mrs Kim to set the break fast on dining table ...he was doing his work peacefully untill jk come downstairs and enter in the kitchen with whines looked....

he see his baby wifey who was busy in his work ...tae didn't pay attention on him he keep doing his work ....so for getting his attention he sit on chair loudly he looked towards his wifey who was still doing same ...when he see there is no reaction of tae ...he picked up the spoon on the table and tapped loudly and again see his reaction but still no used ....he want to cried badly his moon of heart did not give him attention.....

Mrs Kim emphasize his lip to control his laugh because the mafia looked so funny right now....tae placed jk break Infront of him who did not touch his breakfast and said with whines

" I am very hungry but I am not eating " tae ignored his childish act and said with stern voice " eat your breakfast Don't act childish" finally tae said something to him ...jk ears pleased by his voice .....

Tae observed from the start  his all act in narrow eyes  but he ignored..but now the mafia not eat his break fast which is not good for his health ..

" Son eat your breakfast..." She said ...tae went to kitchen to bring something

" I  saying naw I am not eating because I am angry" he said with loud voice tae will listen him easily....tae come with handed his strawberry shake and beside him ....

He took the plate in front of JK. Seeing this, tears started flowing from JK's eyes. His wife was ignoring him so much that he did not care about eating her. Thinking of this, he was crying more.

Mrs .Kim was about to say something to tae  after seeing him crying, but both will be shocked by Taehyung's next move.

He made a spoon full of food and placed Infront of jk mouth to feed him " you are still not eating" he asked with concern ....

jk heart overwhelmed by tae this act he unbelievable looked tae ....to check himself not dreaming he pinch his plam ...but after pinch the view will be same then he understand he is not dreaming ...

Without saying anything jk open his mouth hurriedly and eat immediately with bunny smile .....tae wiped his tears " I am here to feed you " tae feed him his break who eat by Bunny smile .... Mrs Kim also see this with love eyes but for tease the mafia she asked

" But jk why were you will not eating  breakfast ?and with whom you are mad " he know the answer but for tease he asked ...

"

"I was just angry because Wifey didn't bring me down with him .he left me alone in room ." He complained like child

"Then why not angry now?"

"How can I be angry now when my wife is feeding me with his beautiful hands"

Taehyung was ashamed of his boldness. JK's eyes were on his face, he was falling in love with Taehyung deep day by day . He quickly moved forward and placed his lips on his cheek. Taehyung was shocked and froze in place. he started looking at him with wide open eyes.