Chapter 10 - Marisa

I don't want to wake up. I seriously don't feel like getting up. But the screaming voice of my mother in my head forces me to drag myself out of bed and go into the washroom to get ready for the day. The pounding in my head doesn't get any better after I brush my teeth so I decide to take a cold shower. I hate hangovers so why do I drink. Well, for the thrill of it. But getting drunk wasn't how last night should go. We were suppose to only drink a little, not get wasted. Whatever. 

"Marisa? Have you seen my lotion?" Xavier askes, popping his head in the bathroom.

"Nope. But I do see that your glowing today. Did you try a new product?" I ask curiously. It really didn't matter that I was standing here. In a towel. Xavier was like a little brother like me. Also he was very pure. Him being gay was a surprising thing considering he was so sweet and so, pure. He is too pure for this world. 

"I have actually been using a product. It says it makes your skin have a natural glow. I think that's pretty sweet!" he exclaims, overjoyed about the topic we were on. He is exactly like Black before she became cold to us. Well, that's for someone else to worry about since it was their fault. Now we need to go and get breakfast. I am starving and my stomach is about to cause an earthquake. 

"MARISA! XAVIER! HURRY UP! BLACK MADE PANCAKES! I'M GOING TO GET SOME FOR MYSELF! SEE YOU LATER!" an overly excited Dustin shouts running out, already dressed well. I pull on my clothes and motion for Xavier to go as we both bolt to the main building..