Chapter 9

You all went to wangshu inn and let mountain shaper handle the situation as you followed every words he had said to you with the help of the others of course.

You didn't like the idea at first but you had no choice since you need to keep an eye on both liyue and the fatui.

Few more hours you went out as they all look at you and was satisfied. You were wearing an elegant clothes, a clothes that suitress always wear as you had half of your hair tied up while they made you look like a new person.

Although your horns was still there but it won't be a problem as mountain shaper said that he will handle it as well.

"Look at you, you already look like you came from a very far nation"

"Say mountain shaper..what is it that you are planning of?"

"I thought you already figured it out"

Mountain shaper respond back as he chuckled and spoke again.

"Can you change to your fatui disguise?"

"Of course"

You change your clothes into a fatui uniform as mountain shaper manage to copy their uniforms very well even the mask.

"Since you will have two identity, one is a normal suitress that came from a very far nation while the other one was a spy for fatuis. I guess you can handle both of those things right?"

"Yes but how and when exactly I should change my identity?"

"Simple, your the tianquan's suitor at day while your a fatui at night"

"....should have known I'll be the tianquan's suitress"

"Well I gave you that expensive clothes who else would it be than the tianquan?"

"But her horns are still shown"

"The horns won't be a problem as she is a new different person they won't even realize she's the wanted unknown adepti"

"Not to mention I made two fake vision for both identities which you need to keep in mind that you will only use what vision I gave you for both identities is that clear y/n?"

".... alright it wouldn't hurt using two elemental abilities"

"Now that is settled the suitress would use cryo vision while the fatui spy would use an electro vision"

He gave you the fake vision as you look at it before putting the electro vision to your ear and made it an earring since you are wearing the fatui uniform as you then disguise back to the suitress one and wore the cryo vision as a necklace.

"I already gave the tianquan a letter, your info about your fake identity is all there so keep in mind that you are f/n(fake name) that came from snezhnaya"

"Glad you chose snezhnaya a fake nation for my fake identity"

"Oh and why is that?"

"I may or may have not met their archons once or two in the past"

You said as mountain shaper just nod in response and look at the other adeptis.

"Well? What do you think about my plan?"

"Hmm~ sound risky since she'll step foot on liyue harbour but since you think of this through. This could work for a while until the threat to liyue comes"

"Well when that day comes y/n can reveal herself and prove that she is not the real threat to liyue"

"But until then she will have two fake identities"

"But she only had an info to the suitress one how about her fatui disguise?"

"Well y/n what do you think they should call you?"

"Fatuis don't call out their real names, they go with code names but I will still think of something"

They all nod as you then look at Xiao who was worried about you stepping foot to liyue since it is very risky.

You approach him and held his shoulder as you smiled.

"Don't worry Xiao, I'll be fine and I will complete the contract I made with your archon and keep this place safe for any threats"

".... alright but look out for yourself out there as you are still a wanted a person in liyue"

"I will, thanks"

After that you bid farewell to all of them as you then look towards liyue harbour and took a deep breath.

"Archons.."