CHAPTER - 23

It's been already 2 weeks, after the chain changing function. Reddy's family came back to Vijayawada and everyone was busy with their normal work.

Jyothi and Rithvik started going to school and college. Veer, Yash and Yuv also started going to work. Ishika was busy with marriage fittings while Sita was helping her.

Sita adjusted to her new life. Waking up at 6 in the morning, doing her morning routine, then doing pooja along with her Ammamma and Ishika, making tea for her husband, then helping in breakfast, lunch and dinner. Meantime in the afternoon she spends her time with Nirmala in garden. It became her routine in these 2 weeks.

It was a fine afternoon. Nirmala went to visit the  temple. Ishika and Sita were discussing reception decorations in the back yard. When they heard some loud noises inside the hall.

They both went inside only to see Yuvraj holding some girl's hand tightly; he was raging in angry. But the girl was struggling to free herself from his grip. Sita thought she had seen her face somewhere. Her eyes widened, knowing who it was.

"Kavitha?" Sita called out loud. Then only Kavitha saw her surroundings. When she met with a pair of familiar eyes, Kavitha's eyes filled with warm tears. Yuv left her hand free.

Kavitha ran and hugged Sita. She started to cry like a small baby. Sita hugged her back and consoled her.

"Shh..Don't cry ra. See I'm right here. Shh..don't cry" She was rubbing Kavitha's back. Ishika passed the glass of water to her.

"Here, take some water". Kavitha drank the water in one glup. Then looked the surroundings of her. Then she glared at Yuv.

"Akka, did he also kidnap you here??" Kavitha asked her in shock. Making Yuv choke on air.

"He kidnapped you too!?. Don't worry. I will complaint to police now!" Kavitha said to Ishika, while taking her phone from her hand bag.

"Are you blind!?" Yuvraj asked her irritatingly.

"It's you who kidnapped 3 ladies. And I'm not blind!!" Kavitha argued with him.

"You are!. Why will I bring you to my home if I kidnapped you and let you meet my sister and sister in law ?" Yuv asked her slowly; irritation was clear enough on his face.

"Ha..? Your sister and sister in...law??" Kavitha came to sense and saw Ishika and Sita. Ishika giggled.

"Hii! I'm Ishika...His sister!" Ishika said clearing her throat and pointing towards Yuv. Kavitha then saw Sita, who silently face palmed herself.

"Akka, you.. this guy's sister... in law?" Kavitha asked doubtful. But confirmed after Sita nodded her head positively.

Kavitha, observed Sita from top to bottom. Vermillion on forehead, gold chain around her neck along with black beads chain, hand full of bangles and finally a silver ring in toe finger. Of course she is married!.

"You got married!!?. To whom!?. What about Veer Anna? ?" Kavitha asked Sita alot of questions. First she was happy that her Akka got married but who did she marry?.. To Veer Anna or to some other guy..

"First let's sit down, my legs are paining" Sita said while ignoring Kavitha's questions.

All 4 of them sat on the sofa. "Now say me!! Whom you got married!?" Kavitha asked in irritation.

Yuv was amused to see Kavitha. But kept silent and listened to them.

"Don't shout!. I got married 3 weeks ago. And I'm married to Veer bava; Yuv anna and Ishika's elder brother" Sita said to her slowly, so she could understand. Kavitha was now satisfied hearing that she married to Veer.