Origin and info

This book will contain info about the G.H.V universe and it will also become a place where all your questions can be answered. But first we need to address the elephant in the room.

WHAT IS THE G.H.V?

The G.H.V stands for Greek Hero Verse.

And what is that verse you ask?Well, let me tell you a short story of how it came to be. When I was younger, I was obsessed with superheroes and just like a kid with a huge imagination, I created my very own super hero. I created stories with him that evolved over the years. Now that I am at university,I met a friend that introduced me to wattpad. And after a few months, this idea came to me when we were having a break from class. I said to them:" Guys? I just thought something crazy". And they were very concerned about it. After that I told them about the G.H.V and they liked it.

But what is exactly the G.H.V?

The simplest way to describe it would be our version of MARVEL or DC. Yes, we want to create heroes and tell stories about them. We want them to coexist in the same universe together.

In this book,in the future, we are going to introduce you to the heroes we currently have with bios, but you are going to have to wait for that because we have a ton of things we need to discuss before that.

Who are the authors that will take part in G.H.V?

The authors will be me (spider10gr).I am going to be the first who is going to drop the first stories(the reason for that, I will tell you later).  SonRaon will also be a part of this and a new member in the Wattpad community and a personal friend of mine  These are the people that will be in this project but we might have some new people in the mix later.

I will let you know that my(spider10gr)
story is going to come first and will be the beginning point of the G.H.V universe. It's going to be a whole book by itself and I am going to finish the whole story first and then publish it.  The G.H.V is going to have its own timeline and we have a schedule for it(at least for the first stories).

The first bio will be about my (spider10gr) character.

Finally, to finish the most important details that I need to tell you for now,I have to explain how we are going to keep things in order. Each author will pick a season or a year (for example spring 2023) and he is going to tell the others that it takes place in that place in time. You the readers are going to be fully aware of that too. Then we will have a schedule (which we already have in the early years). Then,we will all start writing our stories on that year. You will understand this better when we publish the schedule we have for it in the future.

That's all for now folks.I hope you like this idea and support this project and its authors.Feel free to ask us here anything and anytime.