|| season 5 promo ||

my first thought was it's about to go down......

okay, let's begin with Scott and Stiles. I feel like their friendship this season is gonna start out well but then on the ride go down. Like maybe Stiles doesn't like how Scott is leading things or Scott becomes a dickhole.

Next, Lydia. That banshee scream in the promo got me like... YASS SLAY!! I think Lydia is in like some sort of crazy rehab that's worst then anything we have ever seen.

Now to Malia. Girl, her new look is so fab! I want her and Lydia to have more scenes together and I want Malia to find her mother and get to know her.

People are saying that people from the previous years are returning and I'm like fuck YAS. 5x01 says "they're shocked when a familiar face returns" something like that and I screamed because it can be anyone.

The doctors. The fuck I thought doctors were suppose to be helpful not killful. I don't know what to say or think about the doctors because every season it's a new villain so after awhile I never get attach to a villain/villains because the pack will kill or make them go away and I'm like NOOO.

Is it just me or is beacon hills the only town that has police officers that I don't hate. For some of the shows I watch I have atleast 1 favorite officer but for teen wolf I can't choose one because I love them all.