Two Weeks Ago (1)

" Huh? Sorry what'd ya say I didn't hear you " I replied to my friend

" You are never listening! Come on man " She remarked back sarcastically " Okay what I was saying is, did you hear about that new gang that's been gaining more popularity in our area? Apparently they have caused over 10% of all the recent kidnappings/murders in the past month or so that have been reported." He repeated to me.

" Wait really- and they are in our city?? " I said, kind of concerned.

" Yea, the police are saying you shouldn't walk alone. Or really be alone much at all they recommended at least one other person. They also are pretty large in numbers, shocked they haven't been caught yet. They also seem to end up getting all of the kidnaps and murders reported, I don't really know how. You'd think they would be caught but I guess with enough strong people it gets unmanageable for the police. " She said.

" Where'd you hear all this Rumi? Sometimes you get your facts from bad online stories that better be real or you really are spooking me! '' I said back to Rumi, slightly annoyed.

" I'm not off all the time Onyx you aren't giving me enough credit! " Rumi huffed back at me. " But no, I heard it from an official report straight from the police department, " They added.

" Alright, well then I guess we should walk back to one of our places together and the other can drive back home " I said to them seriously. 'I can't really tell if this is serious. Rumi is off so much, but it might be. I should be more careful at least slightly.'.

2 Days Ago

"I don't believe that gang or whatever exists. I haven't heard a singular report. I swear if Rumi was just trying to scare me!" I thought to myself walking down the street, going to the nearest gas station. I started humming out loud and looked down at my phone to see a text from Rumi asking to hang out. " huh? Oh I don't think I'm busy. " I whisper out loud to myself under my breath.

" Sorry I couldn't hear you " A random person says from behind me, and they walk up to me.

" I was talking to myself sorry, " I mumbled nervously. " What the hell does this dude want? Creepy as hell " I pick up my pace and look back down at my phone and text Rumi back that I'd love to. I then felt something grab onto my arm tightly. " Um, can you let go please? " I ask kind of rudely.

" That's really no way to ask, now then come with me and I won't kill you, alrighty? Don't make a big fuss " the man behind me says to me quietly. I just froze in fear

" Um- I- HEL- " I tried to scream but he ended up covering my mouth and he pulled me to an alleyway.

" Didn't I ask you not to make a scene? " He says to me with a smirk crossing his face.

" What the hell do you want from me..? I'm weak, stupid and pretty much everything no one would want– " I said but got cut off.

" Now then who said that? I'm sure someone is willing to pay a bit at least to get you back. " He says as his smirk becomes larger. I just looked at him in fear and instantly thought of Rumi.