Tata 1512g LPT: Top-Quality Demanding Trucks With Modern Features

Tata Motors' competence in BS6 technology and its ongoing efforts to optimise the vehicle's TCO and efficiency have created the 1512g LPT as the user's first option in this category. On the Indian market, Tata provides a wide variety of commercial vehicles. And also, the company is famous for its exceptional quality and flexibility concerning LCVs and ICVs. For example, the 6-wheeler 16-tonne cargo truck is designed for long-distance freight transportation. The vehicle is also well-known for its great performance, remarkable fuel efficiency, and reasonable cost.

TheMain Features & Highlights of 1512g Tata LPT

A 3-cylinder-strong engine powers the Tata LPT 1512g. It also produces 125 HorsePower and a Peak Power of 420 NM. Its primary characteristics include Manual Transmission, Air Brakes, and Power Steering. And also making it simple to move from one location to another. The Tata LPT 1512g Vehicle is simple to run and suitable for all transportation modes.

It boasts a strong, stable structure that can endure the rigours of commercial, agricultural, and manufacturing benefits. This truck has a 486 ltr fuel tank, a 5-speed gearbox, a 3.8 SGI TC BS6 engine, a 4200 mm wheelbase, and a 225 mm ground clearance. Tata LPT 1512g serves as one of the most lucrative markets in the Tata Truck Series, using 12 V 100 Ah electrical power.

The 1512g LPT has a payload capacity of 10100 KG and is the best possible choice for all operations in this class.

Tata1512g LPT Truck Price Range

Ifyou want to buy this profitable truck, reach out to Truck Junction immediately.