Introduction

In this world there many powerful weapons of different rankings scattered across the globe. And they are people who have that ability to wield them: Wielders. Each one of them belongs to a certain rank which gives the access to the weapons of that rank and under. Here are the several ranks  of wielders:

SSS+

SS+

S+

S+

A

B

C

D

F

I am an A rank, which makes me part of the 5th highest rank. My name is Serenity Haywine. Pronounced HAY-WIN. Today I have been called forth to do my Eligere ritual. It is a special ceremony held when a wielder reaches the age of 16 or 17 to call forth any numbers of weapons to choose from. The weapon you choose shapens your fate and destiny.

I stood in the large white circle. The priests sprayed salt on me. I lifted my hands up. My hands started to glow. The light was so bright that it lit the room in seconds. When the light faded, I saw three weapons laid down on the ground.

"You may now choose." said one of the priests.

I stepped forward. The first weapon was a silver bow with red tribal markings.

" It will most likely give you a fire attribute and great accuracy." He said.

I shook my head and went to the next one.

This one was quite impressive. It was a golden sword with green and blue engravings on it.

"Most likely give you water and earth attributes." He said again.

I sighed, already bored. I went to the last one. This one looked.... strange. It was a black scythe with white runes glowing on it. The crazy part of it was that it seemed to be pulsing of.... life.

"This one seems very unusual." I said." What will it do?"

The priest bent down and examined it.

"It looks suspiciously like a sentient weapon." He said. "The kind that can turn human."

"Ok then" I said. I bent down and grabbed." It's perfect."

Scythe's POV

"Well, atleast she chose me......