Chapter 1

I'm Ae Ri. Wu Ae Ri. You can call me Jane. Well Jane is my English name. LOL. By the way, I am 17 years old. I used to live with my mom and dad. But now, they're gone. So I live alone. My dad own a big company called Wu Inc. And I'm the only heiress to this company. But no one knows. This is a big secret of mine. Haha. Weird right? All of you must be wondering why do I keep this thing from everyone right? Well, I actually have no bestfriend. Even one. I used to have a big dream. I want to be a singer. Rockstar of course. But my friends says I'm crazy. Why? Because I dress(ed) like one. Heh. Because of that, they thought that I am a slutty bitchy whore. But what do I care? I'm tired if this. Yes, I am so tired of this shit. But what can I do? Suicide won't help or solve my problems. Why? I'll tell you when you're ready.

-School-

'Look at that whore.'

'Oh my God that girl should be die.'

'Gross!!! That kid must be lonely because her parent is death and no one is going to help her pick her dress.'

Here it goes again ladies and gentlemen. They don't even know who's my parent!!! Oh God. I hate this feeling! 'I'm shocked to see her here. Because she suppose to be with her victim from last night. And she walks like nothing happen!!!!! I mean---

'Attention ladies and gentlemen. Go to your classroom now. It's 7 and you supposed to be there. Am I right?!' The principal, Mr Russell say, half-shouting. I can still hear them murmuring around about me while they walk to their class. Huh..When will this end?

Mr Russell's POV

'Are you okay Ms Wu?' I ask Jane. She's one of my favorite student. She's kind and clever. I know her. She didn't dare to do bad stuffs. It's just her 'fashion' that makes her look like a whore or something. But trust me, she's kind. And sweet. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm her uncle. My name is Russell Wu. I am her dad's little brother. I missed him a lot. 'You know what uncle rush, no need to be so formal in front of me.' Ae Ri say and smile at me. 'Well my niece, you can just call me dad if you want okay? I love you like my own daughter. And perhaps, Ah Young already told people that you are her sister.' I say. She just smile at me. 'Okay dad. :)' Finally. Dad. The word I've been waiting for her to call me. I didn't bear to see her like this anymore. 'Okay now go to your class and get back home before 5 okay? You will meet someone before 7 right?' I say and she just nodded. 'Okau then. Bye dad' She say and walk away. How I missed my brother. But why did he do this? Jane will be very mad if she finds out.

Author's Note ;

Hey people, this is my first teen fiction in this story. Lol I don't even know if this story suits here. But, just wanna say thank you for reading and please vote and follow me okay? Follow me, I follow you back ;)