Day 1

I don't think people realize how much strength it takes to pull your own self out of a dark place mentally so if you've done that today or any day im proud of you.

One of the most toxic things I've done is ignore the bad because I loved them.

It doesn't take a lot of strength to hang on it takes a lot of strength to let go.

Just a reminder in case your mind is playing tricks on you today you matter, you're important, you're loved and your presence on this earth makes a difference whether you see it or not.

I walked away because you were busy finding faults in me while I was busy overlooking yours.

Progress not perfection.

The people that did you wrong are telling a different version of the story and they're playing the victim.

Minor setback for major comeback.

Don't stop don't ever stop.

Do your best because your best is enough.

I'd fight for you no matter how hard the battle is.

I can't lose you because if i ever did I'd have lost my smile, my laugh, my soulmate, my sister, my partner in crime, my best friend, my everything.

You are the sister I got to chose.

Sometimes when i say i'm okay i want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say I know you're not.

A best friend isn't someone who's just always there for you it's someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself.

I got trust issues because people got lying issues.

Because of you i laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile a lot more.

To regain trust you need to prove how much you love through actions not words. Words fall empty to the person who lost trust in you.

Not telling me something or hiding something on purpose is just the same as lying.

When someone lies to you it's because they don't respect you enough to be honest and they think you're stupid to not know the difference.