Chapter 9: Beautiful Liar ⚠︎

--------------------------
(hello everyone!! Just another warning that this chapter will contain a little bit of 18+ scenes! It won't be NSFW for real, but it will contain some of it. There will be a few scenes that you probably won't like [hopefully.]

The name of this chapter is from the newest album 'REASON' by Monsta X. You should go check it out!! It's been a while but I am just in love with the album.

The chapter contains fighting, bad-mouthing/curse words, and blood.

Also thank you so much for your support!! It means a lot<3)
--------------------------

Changbin, Felix, Seungmin, Hyunjin, Jeongin, Jisung, Minho and, Hyo-Ri now hang out a lot.

Hyo-Ri wasn't the type of girl who hang out with only one person or a group. She was friends with everyone. Everyone loved her. Except for one person.

Kim Wooyoun. She was known as a bully and also a girl who was the biggest shipper of Changbin and BangChan. When she found out about their break up she became obsessed with making them go back together. She loved Changbin and when she saw him talking to other people she went crazy. She bullied them in a way to make them suffer in pain. She knew Changbin had lots of friends, especially boys and she wasn't happy with that. Wooyoun was jealous of Hyo-Ri since she became a part of Changbin's friend group, and she couldn't.

Changbin and the rest knew her, especially Changbin. She always came up to him and asked many things about him and Chan. Changbin ignored her because he didn't want to cause any trouble to Chan or Felix.

----

"Hey, you are Hyo-Ri right?"

Hyo-Ri looked at the person who called her name.

"Yes, I am. Do you need anything?"

"Well, I was just curious if we could be friends."

"Oh, yeah sure," Hyo-Ri said and smiled.

"My name is Kim Wooyoun. Nice to meet you," Wooyoun said and sat on the chair next to Hyo-Ri.

They talked for a while and figured out they have some things in common. They both like watching films and eating chips in while the film.

"So Hyo-Ri, tell me. You are friends with Changbin right?"

"Yeah, why? Do you like him?"

Wooyoun stayed silent.

"Well too bad for you. He has a boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?! Are Changbin and BangChan back together?!" Wooyoun said in excitement.

"Uhmm, I have no idea who BangChan is, but it's not him.'

"WHAT?! Then who is it?!" Wooyoung almost yelled at her.

"It's Lee Felix."

"Felix? You mean the gay boy at our school?"

"I guess, you can say that, yeah," Hyo-Ri said.

"But that's not right!"

"What do you mean? They can love anyone. Love is love."

"Yes, I know I know, but Changbin must be with BangChan and not that gay child."

"Wooyoun, don't say that. They broke up and now Changbin is with Felix. You can't decide who they date. Let them be who they are."

Wooyoun rolled her eyes. "Yes yes okay. I have to go to the class now so see you later," she said and stormed off.

----

The whispers and the eyes of people were a nightmare for Felix. Everyone was whispering and looking at him and he felt uncomfortable. He rushed to the class so he could avoid them, but as he entered the classroom everyone looked at him. Felix sat down and prepared for the class.