Chapter 1

Hi! This is m y very first story!! My friend Bey might write a few chapters but I'm not sure. Also, I'm trying to get into Yale, so I won't update a lot. Also, the chapters will be long and few, since it is a short story. Alright!! Here you go!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             “Alright! Remember, there is me, Louis-” my big brother Liam started, but I cut him off.

            “Harry, Zayn, and Niall. I know, I know. I’ve watched every episode you know!” I said, practically bouncing in the passenger side seat as Liam drove me to the X Factor stage to meet the rest of the band. I was in love with his band, One Direction.

            “And remember-”

            “They are all off limits, blah blah, you’re my sister, blah blah, no dating any of them.” I said in a monotone, “I’ve got it! You’ve told me a million times!” he chuckled as he pulled into a parking space.

            “You know I just worry about you, Lyss.” He said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

            “Li, I’m sixteen. You don’t need to worry about me.” I said, getting out of the car. He placed his hand in between my shoulder blades, leading me into the huge building. Liam was very protective of me. Sometimes it gets on my nerves. But I know it’s just that big brother instinct.

            Just as we stepped into the building, I spotted four boys sprinting down the hallway towards us with big stupid grins on their faces. Liam greeted his friends and I stood there awkwardly like a lump on a fish and fiddled with my fingers. Once hugs went around, Louis spoke up.

            “Hey, who’s this lovely lady?” he said, motioning to me.

            “Lads, this is my sister, Alyssa.” He said with a bright smile. “She is off limits.” He added at the look of interest of their faces. I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm. It looked playful to the boys, but Liam knew that I was telling him to stop being over protective. I smiled politely and held out my hand for Louis.

            “Hi.” I said. He looked at my hand in disgust. I pulled it back, a little offended, but was soon swept off my feet in a bone crushing hug from him. I giggled as he spun me around.

            “I don’t do handshakes.” He whispered in my ear while he set me down. I smiled and looked at the other three. The first to step forward was Zayn, as he trapped my in another hug, this one not as tight. Then Niall hugged me and I must say, he is the best hugger so far. He buried his head in the crook of my neck and he smelled a lot like food. He pulled away grinning and I looked at Harry.

            Now I have to admit, Harry was my favorite, besides Li, of course. And I had a sort of little crush on him. Nothing that I planned to act on, it was a little school girl crush, I just thought he was really cute. He smiled at me and I smiled back. We sort of stared at each other for a moment before we hugged. I wrapped my small arms around his large torso. I was significantly shorter than him, even though we were the same age. I’ve always been awkwardly short.

            I guess we held the hug a little longer than Liam liked, because he cleared his throat and we stepped apart. Harry was staring at the floor blushing, and everyone was looking in between us with smirks on their face, except Liam, who was looking at Harry as if he was about to kill him. Louis decided that the silence went on long enough, and he yelled, “Hey Alyssa!”

            “Hey Louis!” I yelled back. The rest of the boys chuckled and Louis grinned.

            “Wanna watch us rehearse?” he yelled and my heart stopped. I nodded so fast that I thought it might fall off. The boys chuckled and led me into the studio. Liam walked behind me, conveniently right between Harry and me. See this is what I mean when I say over protective.