Prologue

Y/N pov:

Today is my first day of..K-12..

I'm so scared. I heard that school tortures the kids that go there. I've actually heard a lot about that place, and nothing was good. Oh, why must my parents send me there? Of all places.. why THERE.?

Hopefully I'll make some friends. I'm fairly pretty.. I'd say so, anyways.

Character description: Y/N has a blonde wolf-cut with light pink tips, she has greenish-brown eyes, she has a downturned eye shape, and a cottagecore/y2k style. Her skin color is pale white, and she is spiritual.

I heard my mom yelling at me from downstairs. I already had all of my stuff packed for years of living and going to that god-awful school. Not that I believe in god anyways.. I've always been more of a spiritual person. Besides, even if I did believe in a god, it would probably be a female, or a being that isn't binary. Not some old ass man that everybody worships because he sent some "savior" to rescue our asses.

I dunno, the whole story of "baby Jesus" sounds kind of like a bunch of bullshit someone made up because they were bored one day and decided they wanted everyone to worship something.

Either way, my beliefs aren't going to stop me from having to go to this shit school.

"Y/N GET YOUR SLOW ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" My mom yelled at me from downstairs.
"YEAH YEAH IM COMING!" I yelled back.
I really didn't wanna go, but I had no choice. Time for my first day of hell.