The girl who should have NEVER Came. { FioLee Vs MarshAtie. }

Marshal Lee's POV 

I was sitting near my cave at sunset hiding in the shadows...CAUSE YA KNOW JUST BECAUSE THERE'S ONLY A LIL LIGHT IT STILL HURTS! I was strumming random notes on my Axe-Base. I looked over to see a figure dancing around with something in it's hand. I stood up an tried to get a good view, But I accidently went into the light "AHH!" I screamed in pain as the sun burnt my pale skin. I hissed and pulled back into the shadows I guess I can Wait.  The figure was tapping on things with...Stick? Then the figure began to float, I saw long hair flow in the wind as it floated. I considered it was a female, But What was it? I must have gotten lost in my thoughts because I felt a slap against my face. "Ah MY FACE" I pulled back to See Fiona standing there with a big grin on her face. "How's my little Vampire?" She chuckled an ruffled my hair, I wasnt paying attention, Again I got lost in my thoughts and ended up ignoring her. So She slapped me one more time this time I accidently swung back and smacked her arm. "OW!" She screamed "What was that for?!" She yelled. "What I was playing" I dont know why, But I can't say S-S...Sor.. You know what I mean!

Fiona's POV~

I rubbed my arm and looked at Marshall. He can't even say SORRY!? What kind of friend can't say sorry?! Sometimes Marsahll just gets on my NERVES! He's lucky he's a king or I would have just..RGH!! "Fi, You okay?" He asked, Which snapped me back into reality. "What?" He laughed. "Nevermind." "Anyway I have to go LATER MARSHY!!" 

Marshal Lee's POV

I watched her butt as she walked. "Woah" I said out loud making her look back, I quickly looked away acting like I didn't go anything. After it finally got dark enough, I went out to find the figure. I searched up and down until I found 'her'. I secretly followed 'her' into the Candy Kingdom. [ Great, Another Gumbutt fan..] I thought as I hid behind a building.

Katie's POV  (Katie is MY FAN CHARACTER. )

I needed to talk to Gumbutt, I call him that because he's SO Boring { BLAH SCIENCE BLAH HAIR BLAH IM A PRINCE} It got me irritated when I heard his voice "Katie!" Prince Gumball said in his stupid tone. "What do you want Gumbutt.." I floated around him tapping him with my drumbsticks "You're so like Marshal Lee.." He mumbled I stopped in my track and looked at him "Who's Marshal Lee?" I stared at him serious. "Oh, The Vampire King- " I cut him off. "KING? Does that mean I have to obey this dude?" I said seeming stupid. He laugh " No that won't be needed. Im the ruler of AAA. You only have to listen to me." He'd laugh once more. "We're getting of course,WHY DID YOU CALL ME GUMBUTT?!" " I need you to go on a misson.." I groaned Why me? "Why can't you call that Fiona chick!?" I said Irritated. "Well, Because I need YOU to go into the dark forest and get 7 vials of Zombie blood." I glared at him "Again, Why not that Fiona chick!?" "Because you're immortal,I'm scared of what might happen to Fiona!!" He'd say in a mothery tone. "Alright Gumbutt, But you owe me..." With that I flew off... "So her name's Katie...?" Marshal Lee Said watching Katie fly away....TO BE CONTINUED! ( VOTE N COMMENT FIRST STORY! )