Chapter 1

Hello My name is Lee Kal Hyeon
I'm a collage girl .. First Honor... Hehehe.. ✌️I have a Crush on My Classmate he is Handsome but............ COLD!!

He is the One and Only Park Chanyeol but the funny thing is even when he is cold to me i still like him.. Im pathetic right?😭

I was walking in the hall then my My two bestfriends is coming towards me running whats happening..??

Rian grabbed my Right hand and Taera grabbed the left they dragged me .. To the gate why is there so many people here is there an accident pls God No Pl-

I was about to drop my bag and my jaw when i saw a girl confessing to Chanyeol... No!!!!!! 😭💔

"Chanyeol sunbae.. Can you pls accept this cake if you wont accept it it means you are not going to a date with me.."the girl holding a cake said..

Then.. "Guys take the cake" chanyeol said 💔💔 what dis he just said??? Then Kris and Baek took the cake .. Ahhhhhhh then Chanyeol spoke again the girl is smiling widely..

"Feed it to the dog... " The girl's smile turned into a sad smile ❤️❤️ yahooooooooooooo!!! Hahhaha Kal Hyeon yass there is still a Chance...

"You know the cake is expensive .... Im sorry.. If you would bring cake everyday and feed it to the poor dogs maybe i will go on a date with you... " (A/N mianhe chanyeol-ah you are nit bad i just did this for the story saranghae..) Chanyeol said smirking yahhh.. He is toomuch hurting the girl... But i still like him!!!! Ahhh michyeosseo!!!!' Hyeon-ah...

Its lunch time then "Hyeon-ah maybe you can confess to chanyeol.. By making a card... "Taera said huh?? Is she crazy "yah.. Maybe he will feed it to the dog..!!" I said shouting then all of the students looked at me..."sorry sorry.." I said

"Yah you are really crazy its a paper he will feed the dog... With paper?!!" Rian said ohhj.. Maybe she is right....

Then a student walken in our table ... Huh the Barbie again who also likes Chanyeol!! She went in our tbalbe then stand in our table..... "Guys you heard Hyeon said"mayne he will feed it to the dog right??" Barbie said.. What does she mean???

"It means Hyeon will also confess to Chanyeol!!!!" Shesaid them i heard i heard the student said "dont do it maybe he will kill you!!" Said the minions of Barbie... "Chanyeol.. Is only for barbie!!!" Her other minions said...

That word hurts me!! Ouch.. Chanyeol is only for Barbie??? Ahh😭😭bi was running upstairs to go tho the terrace but i bumped into someone... Its Shawn...

"Ah mianhe Shawn.." I said then continuing to go upstairs then he grabbed my hand "why are you runni- yah are you crying??" He asked aishhh... Why am i crying...??? "Ahhh i just bumped into the wall he he he" nice Hyeon...

"Oh okay see you around..." He said then going down "oh okay.."

Then i went to the terrace to shout !!! All my feelings there...

"Yah Park Chanyeol You know !! I love you!!! Yes i LOVE YOU!!! But you are not noticing me!!!!! Now I Hate Yo-" i heard a running sounds... OMG!!! Did someone heard it!????

Or someone not alive is here??😲😲 omy!!! Im scared...
_____________________
Want to Know who are the running sounds??? Stay tunes i love you!!!😘😘

Fighting!! Aja..