✨Skinny dipping in the moonling ✨🌌🌙

It was a calm and clear night the moon out and shining bright stars sprinkled throughout the sky perfect weather for skinny dipping you thought to yourself so you mentioned the idea to c/n and the two of you decided to go since you were both having a rough week at work and decided you needed something to help you relax what's better then skinny dipping in the moonlight so you and him walk down to loon lake it's isolated and no one lives there so you decided to go there you and set your bags on the soft sand laying out your towels then proceeding to strip and putting your clothes in your bags c/n got in the water already but you were still taking off your red laced bra and panties letting them slowly drop down your body gliding down your smooth skin hitting the ground. You walked to the shore slowly stepping into the warm crystal clear water the moonlight glimmering on it dancing around like the stars in the bright moonlight sky, you make it beside c/n looking out on the horizon and the moon and stars when you feel an arm snake around your waist and warm moist breath on you neck seeing shivers down your spine weakening your knees c/n what are you doing you say breathily voice shaking from nerves and desperation shhhh sweetheart he says in a deep raspy voice you feel a hand grasp your neck gripping it just enough to lessen your breathing you don't speak unless spoken to got it slut~ he says closer to your neck his soft and plump lips grazing your skin making your breath Hitch he slowly places kissed to your colar bone making his way down to your breasts sucking and nibbling on your nipples leaving dark purple marks all over your chest, you feel his knee separate your legs and he proceeds you grind his knee into your pussy lips you let out soft blissful moans reaching up and intertwining your fingers through his way as you press against him when he suddenly stops and removes his knee, then you feel something else gasping as he slams into you no warning mhmmm ahh fuucckk~ c/n you moan loudly melting in his touch his big dick slamming into your g-spot over and over sending you over the waffle feeling his veiny shaft rub against your wet walls in and out in and out so hard your tits and slamming on your stomach and your ass was shaking making ripples in the water he grabs you by the neck again and literally takes your breath away im gonna fuck your brains out love~ he groans in your ear ahhh fuuckk daddyy~ you scream panting knees shaking the pleasure over taking your entire body Fuckk I'm getting close whore he moans into your neck dO yUo WaAnT mEe Too WaIiT fOr YoUu~ you manage to moan out while completely being destroyed by his dick fuckkk now princess he groans loudly spreading his pace harshening his thrusts you tense around his dick causing him you crumble shooting his load inside you while you came all over his dick ridding out your highs until each other were completely done wow c/n says that was... yeahh you agree wobbling his hair was all messed up so you went over and fixed it staring lovingly into his eyes the passion and lust both very present you peck him in the lips in a seer loving way and he pulls you back in my the chin moving his hand up behind your art and his other hand on your lower back pressing you guys closer during your passionate makeup session puckering noises was all you could hear both of you hitting each others lips tongues fighting over dominance his winning when you pull apart a string of saliva connects the two of you making you blush and deep rose looking away and he pulls your chain heyy! Don't hide that beautifully adorable face from me love he says giving you major butterfly's. you walk out of the Ayer wrapping in your towels and throwing on pjs to drive back to his place so you could watch a movie and eat popcorn with chocolate milk and kinder buenos which he knew were your favourite, you guys ended up licking the movie home alone giggling and cuddling till you feel asleep on his chest to his soft snoring and scuttle heart beat singing you to sleep.

The end.
Possible part 2?