Prologue

Before I met roxanna, my sometimes crazy but still really awesome girlfriend, I was anything but happy. I worked at an amusement park doing nothing all day, and there was always pretty girls around the park eating churros and drinking smoothies. The amusement park got good business, but there was this rickety roller coaster called "The Thriller". If hardly thrilled anyone, even when it first came, seeing as the only thing it did to people was turn them upside down. It was a really boring ride, and a kind of boring amusement park ever since that roller coaster came. Then, Roxanna came. As soon as she stepped in through the gate, the whole world stopped and stared. At the time, she had blond curly hair and bright red lip gloss, and her whole complexion was stunning, and her and her father were the only ones in line for "The Thriller". (Cue the spooky music please) I actually stopped what I was doing to stare, and so did everybody else. Then, her dad, this real tough guy with an awesome beard, went in the Middle of the circle that had crowded around Roxanna and yelled: "HEY!!" And then we all went back to what we were doing. It was actually kind of hilarious. Little did he know, this average dude right here, (me) would save this beautiful girl wearing a much nicer outfit than me...